18. Nikki's First Time

Hey there, folks!

Time is flying by. We are already in May. Nikki and I have been pretty busy with school lately. We both had to pass several tests, some difficult, others rather easy. There was a lot of homework to do, and besides all that, Nikki's theater group is preparing for their upcoming big play. Last weekend, I stayed at Nikki's place. Mom had a few colleagues from work over, which is why Nikki and I decided to spend the weekend at her home. It was Saturday night, and I had just brushed my teeth in preparation for bedtime. As I re-entered her room, I saw Nikki sitting on her bed. She was holding a big book in her hands. As she heard me coming in, my girl lifted her head and asked me with a warm smile,

"Have you brushed your teeth, Fluffy? Can we go to bed?"

I nodded while my gaze went down to this book, which was filled with photos.
"Yes, Nikki, all clean." Out of curiosity, I added, "What are you looking at?"

She giggled a bit as she looked back at this book on her knees.
"Oh, only my high school yearbook from 2016."
Nikki tapped on the mattress, signaling me to sit next to her.
"Sit with me, Balto. I want to show you some of my former classmates," she said with a silent yawn.

After I had sat down with my girl, we browsed a bit through the album. In it, I could see a few familiar faces. Anna, for example. Then there was this idiot Charlie, whom I sadly had to meet at this party Anna hosted last year. Next to Nikki's photo was one of Trish. The others were unknown to me. What I noticed was that most of her former classmates belonged to the same few species. Mostly canines, felines, and five foxes. The two bears really stuck out. Trish was the only raccoon I saw in all these photos. As we continued to flip through the album, we came to a section where each student had their own page where they introduced themselves to the reader.

On Nikki's page, a loose photo almost fell out of the album.

This photo showed Nikki lying naked on the hood of a car. One of the first things I noticed in this photo was that Nikki had her natural black hair. That is indeed something special, as even I, who grew up with her, very rarely saw her without her red-colored hair.

This photo clearly didn't belong there. I wondered why she kept it inside her yearbook, which is why I asked, "Why is this in here, Nikki?"

She sighed as she put the yearbook aside. Only this wicked photo remained in her hands. With her eyes fixed on her younger self, she began to tell me about the story behind this photo:

"This stupid photo. I totally forgot about it. I thought I had thrown it away a long time ago."

Nikki took a deep breath before she told me about how she lost her virginity:

This photo here was taken by the boy who took my virginity. He was 17 or 18 years old, and I was fourteen at this time. I remember that every girl in my class wanted him. He was something of a star at Seppala High. To be honest, I had a crush on him too. As stupid as I was back then, I thought he would like me. One day in September, shortly after my birthday, he asked me if I wanted to go to the lake with him after school. I was so nervous but also happy to get this invitation from him. I mean, one of the most popular boys at school asked me to go out with him.

This boy already owned a car, which made him even more popular with us girls. It was an expensive sports car, black like a starless night. He waited for me outside after school ended, with his friends standing around him. They all grinned at me. I could feel their eyes on my body, and if I hadn't been so stupid and blind, this story would have ended here. But no, stupid me stepped into this car, and we went off to the lake.

For the whole drive, he only had his left hand on the steering wheel. With his right hand, he caressed my upper leg. The situation made me shiver. It may sound stupid now, but I was so excited about being with him. Other than I expected, he drove us to a small, not well-known parking lot close to the water on the north-east side of Lake Pahlavi (this is a small lake next to Spaulding Lake, for those who don't know). There was absolutely no one beside us. Like before, I was too stupid to hear or see the obvious alarm signs.