11. September 2020

Hey there folks, I hope you are all feeling fine.

A few weeks passed since I wrote my last entry, which is why I want to begin this one by providing you some information about recent events.

First, we have to go back to the end of July. Sunday the 26th, to be exact. It was in the late morning after breakfast, as Nikki's parents called me into their living room. Mrs. Kofi waited for me with a measuring tape and a list in her hands. After Nikki's mom asked me to take off most of my clothes, what felt extremely weird, she took measurements from every part of my body, which she carefully wrote down on her list. It was like she wanted to tailor a suit for me. After his wife was done, Mr. Kofi gave me a thin painter jumpsuit. I had to dress up in that thing, just to see Mr. Kofi bringing several rolls of duct tape into the room. After I was instructed to stand comfortable, with my legs slightly spread, the two adults began to wrap me in this tape. The result of all this was, how did they call it? Oh yes, a duct tape dummy. It wasn't comfortable at all. This thing was very tight, I even had problems breathing. I almost panicked, as they wrapped in my head. If that hadn't been enough already, I felt more than once the sting of their scissors, as they finally cut me out of this sticky cocoon. My constant questions about the reason for all this was only answered with a simple "It will be a surprise". I took until my birthday, to find out what they had planned for me.

Ok, now we move on to September's first weekend. Nikki and I met with our friend Trish. It was a warm day, which is why we decided to visit our favorite ice cream shop, where we filled our bellies with this frozen ambrosia. I am not joking. They truly have the best ice cream in town. Afterward, we made a long walk through the nearby Darwin State Park. Most of you should remember this park, I mentioned it several times before. For those who are new, or who have forgotten it. The Darwin State Park is the biggest park in our part of town. It has everything, including a pond with ducks, even some turtles showed up there recently.

Trish has become a good friend in the few months we have known each other. Sure, she is often a bit loud. Sporadically, she seems to smoke the wrong herbs. But she is a kind, friendly, and trustworthy friend for Nikki and me. Besides that, she is almost as hot as Nikki. But only almost. More than once, I caught myself thinking about her while I masturbated. Nikki has told the raccoon much about our sex life, even showed her photos of us during sex. I wonder if Trish would like to play with us. Would Nikki agree to such a thing? Hm, maybe I should simply ask her.

A hot topic in the news lately was that the DHPD, short for Darwin's Hope Police Department, destroyed a ring of cubophiles in town. It was said that several cubs were hurt pretty badly by those disgusting individuals. Since the topic is very present in our media, next to many accusations and suspicions against a few well-known citizens by various newspapers, Mr. Kofi once again begged us to keep our relationship a secret from people we can't trust.

Unfortunately, we still have no news about the motion regarding the amendment of the Child Protection Act regarding relationships of young Anthros, which was filed by the Association for the Rights of Anthropomorphs.

As a reminder, this amendment is intended to decriminalize and, in the best case, legalize relationships like Nikki's and mine. You can read all about this in my entry about Nikki's college application.

Ok, what next? Ah, yes. The new school year started a bit later than planned this year. I doubt that I have to explain the reason for that. Just to say it once, I hate wearing those stupid masks.

For about a month, Nikki is officially a college girl at Stark College. For that reason, my cheetah is currently very busy with learning and all the other college stuff. Therefore, I didn't see her too often throughout September.