6. New Experiences

Hey there guys, I hope you are all fine.

This time, I want to tell you about something new. Well, at least it was new for me. The past weeks and months have been a good time for Nikki and me lately.

Now the school year is almost over, and the summer break is close by.

During the past weeks, we made many walks through the Darwin State Park, and we visited the mall several times. Sometimes we even went to Spaulding Lake, where we enjoyed the fresh air and relaxed in the forest. I love that peaceful area.

Another thing Nikki and I do quite regularly is visiting the cinema. Last Saturday, for example, we watched a special re-screening of Avengers "Endgame." The movie was first released in April last year, but I begged mom, so she asked Nikki to watch it with me again. What a masterpiece this movie is. As you might know, I am a little comic nerd and a big fan of superhero movies. Sadly, those movies aren't exactly my mother's taste, which is why she always asks Nikki to accompany me to the cinema whenever a new movie is released. Since the day we became an item, my girl always books one of these couple seats in the last row. They are fantastic. Lots of space for snacks, and we can cuddle there. Well, to be honest, the real reason why Nikki books is that she can lay down and take a nap, while I watch the movie. Nikki simply prefers theater and musicals. Therefore, her taste in movies is a bit different from mine. Her favorite movies are all based on books written by Terry Pratchett and Dan Brown, namely "Hogfather", "The Colors of Magic", "Da Vinci Code", "Angels and Demons" and "Illuminati".

We are now going back to Saturday. We just left the cinema after we watched "Endgame." It was still pretty warm outside. Instead of taking the bus, we decided to walk home. The Lamarck district habits a few parks. The largest one is the previously mentioned Darwin State Park, which is located between my home and the mall. It is a wonderful place for relaxing, to sunbathe after work, or to go jogging, if you like to do that. There is even an artificial lake, which people use for little trips with rowing boats.

Since it shortens the way between the cinema and my home, we decided to take the route through the park. Even at this time of the day, plenty of people were hanging out in there and enjoying the warm weather. The entire time we walked through the park, Nikki and I held hands. People looked at us while we passed them, but they probably thought Nikki was like my big sister. Slowly, the daylight vanished. A bit concerned, I turned my head to Nikki, asking her:

"Shouldn't we call mom? It is getting dark."

My girl gave me a warm smile, as she answered:

"Don't worry. We are almost home. Before we left, I told your mom earlier that it could become late today."

She touched the back of her neck, then I heard a soft crack. Nikki seemed to be in a bit of pain. She continued, while we took a little shortcut across the grass:

"Doggy, please remind me to bring a pillow next time. Those extended movie lengths are terrible for my neck."

We continued on our way. My heartbeat increased a bit. Us being alone in this part of the park at this time frightened me. I pressed myself against Nikki. The cheetah giggled, causing me to wonder why.

"What is so funny, Nikki?"

My kitty stopped, stepped in front of me, took my head into her hands and looked me in the eye.

"Your girl just had a very naughty thought, doggy. What about some fun here in the park?"

At first, I didn't know what to say. How did she know that outdoor was one of my favorite categories on porn sites? Did she spy on me? I felt a bit ashamed. My gaze wandered to the ground, as I tried to form a proper answer.