If Your Wings Are Broken - Part 2

Author's Note: This is the second and final part. I hope y'all enjoy it! :D

~ Amina Gila

Omega flies off the moment she has a chance. Crosshair seems awfully distracted. She thought he'd notice. He didn't.

Omega is small, and it's hard to fly in the rain with her wings getting soaking wet from it. She flies farther up the facility and crawls into the vents, shaking herself off and splattering water everywhere. Hopefully, he won't find a way to track her.

She needs to contact her brothers but coming here will be risky. She needs to get back though. Somehow. Nala Se's private landing platform will be safe for them, but Omega doesn't even know which way to go up here.

There... is someone who can help her though. Maybe? AZI would help her if she could find him.

She needs to move, though.

She's with Crosshair again though and leaving him feels... wrong. She doesn't want to leave him. They were able to get their inhibitor chips out, but it's still dangerous. She was so, so afraid they would lose Wrecker forever. They didn't though. He was fine, and Crosshair... probably would be, too?

She would have to be careful, though.

If not for what happened on Bracca, Omega would have tried reaching out to him again. But after seeing what he did to Hunter, she just... couldn't.

Crosshair is still their brother, though.

She still took care of him, and he's still – even if he did that.

Even if it's hard to think about him without remembering what he's done. She needs to try to get him out of here before something gets worse. He didn't kill her, and...

She's afraid to see him again, but she can't just leave him, either, if there's a choice.

And that's where she is, wandering the halls of Kamino, when she nearly literally runs right into a very familiar face.

"AZI?!" Omega exclaims, jumping backwards.

"Omega!" the droid yelps, "I did not expect to see you here."

"Shh," Omega cautious, glancing both ways before grabbing his hand and dragging him into a nearby closet that hopefully is safe. "I need to get out of here. I need to find a ship or – or something to get off world."

"That does not sound safe," AZI frets, "All shuttles on-planet will be guarded."

"Then I have to contact my brothers," Omega decides, "They'll come to pick me up. But I'm going to need your help. Can you get these off?"

AZI cuts her binders off, and she nearly lets out a sigh of relief at being able to move her hands again.

"Tell me if someone's coming," Omega requests, coming her brothers. Thankfully, they didn't take that, though since she was in binders it didn't really matter.

No one picks up. Is – are they alright? Was Hunter the only one he hurt or...? No. No, Omega can't accept that. She can't believe they're gone.

She bites her lip, tears stinging her eyes. She has to move. They'll go back to Ord Mantell, and if she can get off-planet, she can go back there. They'll go there, right? She has to find them again.

AZI is at the door, watching. There's still no one coming, thankfully.

Omega could still do with a blaster, though.

"Is anyone there?" she asks desperately.

"Omega, do you copy?" Hunter's voice crackles through her comm, as steadily present as always.