Chapter 5: Reflekdoll

Ladybug fixes the broken Eiffel Tower in the background as you, Sapphire and Cat Noir land on a rooftop.

"I don't call the shots, m'lady. You're the superhero who captures the evil akumas— I'm just the cunning, ultra-charming Cat Noir." Cat Noir brags how

"Right, you have it easy." Ladybug rolls her eyes.

"Easy? That's 'cause we make it look easy." Sapphire rolled his eyes while you and him sat afar.

"As cunning as you might be, that little prank you pulled earlier almost made my Lucky Charm fail!" Ladybug brags.

"D'you know why Master Fu gave you the Ladybug Miraculous instead of me?" Cat Noir raised a brow.

"Because it requires someone with a sense of responsibility?"

"No, because you don't have a sense of humor."

Sapphire roll his eyes and scoff. "You're both so damn wrong!" Cat Noir and Ladybug are wide eye taken back by Sapphire's disagreement.

"She lacks of getting things right, because she always meddle into people's affairs." he jabs his pointer finger at Ladybug who gawks.

"You lack of restraint and couldn't get a normal damn High School idiot girl instead of a dumb suited bug that looks like a Dalmatian!" he karate chops Cat Noir and feels like the cat wishes to go home now.

"None of you are responsible of taking things serious! You're bound to loose your Miraculouses!" Sapphire waves his hand in annoyance. "She has a problem with obsessed idiot boys who looks up into the posters! He has problems with obsessed idiot girls who looks up to build-boards! Turns out none of you have self restraint!"

"It's all love with the costume on and a boy claiming who hates your guts who can't like you back! Affairs and friends with benefits. You're both no fit to take things serious!"

Every-word Sapphire stings a lighting strike to the bug and cat while you kinda sort of agree with Sapphire at that moment.

"My gosh! Just date a damn regular High School country bumpkin other than costume rip off! Being a Hero is just making you look like kids who don't  no when to be mature." Sapphire pouts and cross his arms.

You clear your throat getting everyone's attention. "If I were to recall Dark Knight, you mostly flirt with other girls."

Sapphire got thrown off and just smirks at you charmingly. "Not just any girls, but only with beautiful long dark hair that glimmers in the twilight galaxy sky filled with stars in their eyes."

"Oh?" you cross your arms "Who is this lucky girl?"

Sapphire chuckles. "A Dark Knight of the Blue Moon never tells. Anyways, you and I should work perfect together." he drape his arms around your shoulder. "And we both know one thing."

"And that is..." You pondered.

"That our Miraculous cannot be handed down unmistakably because we know that it has become too attach and cannot be given to someone else and only us knows that we take things more maturely than crazy people." That explanation made a frown to Ladybug and Cat Noir calling them crazy. Crazy not knowing what real love is all about!

"DO you have a statement?" You raise both your brows.

"My point is my Winged mate is that you're miraculous and I.... is that it can't be activated unless it responds to their familiar users. Do you know what I'm saying?"

"No...? Maybe?" you don't get this logic.

Sapphire sighs and pat your head like a puppy. "Don't worry your pretty little crown, Draga-poo. You find out soon. In the mean time, let us depart."