여덟

8.6k Chapter!

6k Chapter!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The first week of school had finally gone by and Mingi wanted to celebrate.

He threw a small get together with his friends last year and wanted to continue the tradition.

Things were a lot different though.

He had a few relationships with people that changed drastically over the past few months that might make things a bit more difficult but he wanted to still throw his party regardless. If anything happened that shouldn't, he'll deal with it head-on.

Things between him and Jongho had been different ever since the younger had given him a blowjob a few days ago.

Jongho had seemed extra shy but more vulnerable, which Mingi had expected. Who the hell wouldn't after giving their roommate a BJ, especially when they aren't dating?

"Thats right, we're not dating.." Mingi thought to himself.

The realization made him feel weird. Did Jongho think they were? Was he okay with doing that even though they weren't anything more than friends?

At least he hoped they were friends.

MingI sighed as he brushed his hair. He had just gotten out of the shower, getting himself ready to go to the Block. He needed to make some money before his party later on.

His phone dinged, signalling that someone had left him a text. He picked up his phone, reading the text his friend left him.

[HJ]

- My Baby and I are gonna bring the alcohol and San's gonna buy some snacks. Let me know if you need us to bring anything else.

Mingi sent his friend a quick reply back.

[Princess]

- That should be fine. I'll buy food and I think Kang is gonna bring the game. We should be set.

Mingi was grateful that his friends always came through for him. They liked to party just as much as he himself and knew exactly what to bring.

After completely getting dressed, Mingi walked out of his room on his way to the kitchen when he noticed Jongho over the stove cooking breakfast.

Mingi woke up early that Saturday morning but no one was gonna beat Jongho.

"What are you making?" Mingi asked the younger, said male turning his attention to the older.