・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Monday had arrived and Jongho stayed home from school to completely recover.

He texted Wooyoung and Yunho to take notes for him in the class they shared, his friends sad they couldn't see him but agreed nonetheless. They promised to play games together later on.

Mingi had went to his classes but left a note for Jongho, letting him know if there was anything he needed to just call him and he'd come right away.

Jongho appreciated everything Mingi had done for him. He felt completely better, being able to walk on his own and the dizziness plus nausea was gone. It was a wonderful feeling and he was certain he didn't want to drink anymore, not any time soon at least.

The time was currently 3:08 pm and Mingi wasn't home from school yet.

"He must be working" Jongho thought. He liked to think of it as work and not illegal drug dealing. It sounded a lot better on paper too.

He was sad to have waken up in Mingi's bed alone.

As he recalled all that had happened, some things hazy and he didn't quite remember, but others were too clear in his mind. He couldn't stop smiling to himself when he thought about how sweet Mingi was to him. It was like he was a completely different person verses when he had first met him.

He also remembered Minho pushing him.

"What a fucking asshole. Why would he push me? Did I do anything to make him mad?" Jongho thought out loud.

It did scare him though. He was too drunk to remember much of anything that had happened after he had drank his third cup. He just hoped he didn't make a fool of himself or get into drama that he can't even remember.

He sighed loudly, deciding to distract himself and work on the notes Yunho (of course Wooyoung didn't take notes) had sent him.

Fifteen minutes went by when suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Who the hell could that be?" He thought. It couldn't have been his friends because they would've told him they were coming over and Mingi has a key to their dorm, so did San.

Jongho got up from the couch, making his way to the door. He looked through the peep hole to see who it could be but they were out of view. He sighed, hoping he wouldn't get kidnapped as he opened the door.

When opened, there stood Minho. He looked at Jongho with wide eyes as though he hadn't expected the younger to open the door.

"Oh, it's you. Where's Mingi?" Minho asked, a bit of annoyance in his tone.

Jongho put one of his hands on his hip as he mimicked Minho's attitude. "Hello to you too Minho. He's not here right now. Why didn't you text him first before just showing up?" he asked the older, not caring for honorifics when it came to him.