chapter 6 ( dreams)

One evening, Ferrod and Sarah decided to have dinner to catch up and discuss their plans.

Ferrod: (smiling) "I've been thinking a lot about our future. How about we manage that business we've always dreamed of?"

Sarah: (excited) "Oh! That sounds amazing. I've always believed we make a great team."

Ferrod: (nodding) "Exactly! With your skills and mine, we can make it a success. What do you think?"

Sarah: (enthusiastic) "I'm all in! Let's do it, Ferrod. This is going to be incredible!"

As they share their excitement about the business venture, the conversation takes a turn toward their plans.

Ferrod: (curious) "So, what's the latest with your job hunt?"

Sarah: (smiling) "Well, I've applied to one of the prestigious banks in town. I'm waiting for an update. Fingers crossed!"

Ferrod: (supportive) "That's fantastic! I have no doubt you'll get it. We'll be a power couple – managing our business and having a successful career!"

Sarah: (grateful) "Thanks. I appreciate your support. And I'm excited about our business venture, I am confident you can manage it well... It's going to be a journey to remember."

As they enjoy their dinner, Ferrod and Sarah discuss the details of their plans, sharing dreams, aspirations, and the excitement of building a future together. The evening becomes a celebration of new beginnings and the promise of a shared adventure.

As Ferrod and Sarah continued their dinner discussion about their plans, Ferrod couldn't resist adding a playful twist to the conversation.

Ferrod: (grinning) "So, picture this: you, me, a cozy home, and, oh, let's say, a dozen kids running around. What do you think?"

Sarah: (laughing) "A dozen kids? That's quite the imagination you've got there. Where are we going to fit them all?"

Ferrod: (teasing) "Oh, we'll just have to build a mansion, my dear. With a big backyard for the little ones to play in."

Sarah: (playfully) "A mansion, huh? And a dozen kids? You're painting a colorful picture of our future."

Ferrod: (with a twinkle in his eye) "Think about it. Our little soccer team, a couple of musicians, maybe a scientist or two. The possibilities are endless!"

Sarah: (smiling) "Well, if we're going to have a dozen kids, we better start with one, don't you think?"

Ferrod: (mockingly serious) "One? Come on, we've got to aim high. Let's start with twins at least!"

Sarah: (laughing) "Twins? You know how to dream big. But let's take it one step at a time."

Ferrod and Sarah continue to banter and tease each other about their whimsical future, making the dinner not only a conversation about plans but also a moment filled with laughter and shared dreams. The playful exchange adds a light-hearted touch to their discussion about building a life together.

Several days later, Ferrod and Sarah decided to meet again for dinner. As they settled into their seats, the anticipation of catching up was palpable.

Ferrod: (enthusiastically) "Y you won't believe the progress we've made with the business. It's taking off!"

Sarah: (smiling) "That's incredible! Tell me all about it. How's everything going?"

Ferrod: (excitedly) "We've landed a couple of big clients, and the team is working seamlessly. I've never been more optimistic about our venture. It's hard work, but it's paying off."