chapter 52 (love over hate)

One morning memorial park...

Ferod, Sarah, and their son Matthew stand before Ferod's mother's tombstone. Ferod speaks to his mother, expressing his decision to relinquish his desire for hidden revenge against Sarah and admitting his past wrongdoings. He introduces Matthew, their son, to his grandmother and shares the news of their upcoming addition—a baby girl.

Ferod: "Mom, I've been carrying this burden for too long. I can't keep holding onto this anger and seeking vengeance. I want to let it go."

Sarah: "Ferod, I'm here for you. We can do this together."

Matthew: "Yeah, Dad. We're a family."

Ferod: nodding "Thank you, Sarah. And thank you, Matthew. I admit, I was wrong. I've realized that now, standing here with both of you."

Sarah: "We have to focus on our future as family, Ferod."

Ferod: thank you very.much...

Sarah: Love is above hate,  Ferod.

Ferod: smiling "Mom, I am here together with Sarah... She is exceptionally kind hearted Mom, how I wish you had.meet her...for sure, you will love her too...and Mom, I want to introduce you to our son, Matthew. He's the best part of us both."

Matthew: "Hi, Grandma. I wish I could have met you."

Ferod: "And Mom, there's more... Sarah and I are expecting again. We're having a baby girl."

Sarah: "We wish you could be here to meet her, Mom. But we'll make sure she knows all about you."

Ferod: "We're going to raise our children with love and forgiveness, just like you taught me. Thank you for everything, Mom. I love you..."

Matthew : We love you, Grandma...

As they stand there, a cold breeze sweeps through, enveloping them as if offering a comforting embrace from beyond.

Ferod: "Did you feel that? It's like she's letting us know she's here with us."

Sarah: "It's comforting, isn't it? Like she's embracing us, reassuring us that everything will be okay."

Matthew: "I felt it too. Grandma's watching over us."

Ferod: "Yeah... it's a reminder that we're not alone, even in moments like this."

Sarah: "We'll get through this together, as a family."

Ferod: "Yes, we will. And with her guiding us, we'll be stronger than ever."

Matthew remarked that their presence, along with the flowers and lit candles, might bring joy to Grandma

Matthew: "I think Grandma would be happy to see us here, Mom."

Sarah: "I believe so too, Matthew. She loved we visited her grave."

Ferod: "And the flowers and candles we brought show that we  care and remember her."

Matthew: "Yeah, she liked that we decorated her grave. It made her feel special."

Sarah: "She'll will always hold a special place in our hearts, Matthew, much to your Dad."

Ferod: "And I'm sure she's looking down on us, smiling."

Matthew expressed curiosity about how his grandma looked.