PROLOGUE

"You a hoe anyways you could fuck him for some money" Keshia yelled telling her 12 year old daughter ja'mylaa

"Keisha you really going to make me do something with a man just because you want money"Ja'mylaa said calling her mother by her real name.

Delo heard the commotion from the living room in his room . He jumped up once he heard the words his mother was telling his 12 year old sister.

He walked out his room seeing his mom , sister and a unfamiliar looking man standing in the living room. The man looked like he was in his late thirties.

"Poppa your mother is trying to Make me have sexs with this man just so she can get money"Ja'mylaa told Delo calling him by the nickname she gave him .

"Yo keisha what the fuck you got going on? " Delo said looking at his mom with a disgusted look on his face .

"What's wrong You don't want your sister to have sexs with a real Nîgga so she can get her some real money , it look like y'all need it anyways " . The middle age looking man told delo .

Delo pulled out his gun "BOW BOW" letting off shots hitting the man in his head and chest . Not caring if he was dead or alive. "Ja'mylaa go pack all yo shit we getting the fuck up out this raggedy ass house". 18 year old delo told his little sister .

Ja'mylaa quickly ran to her room to go get her belongings from her room . Delo walked in his room doing the same.

Keisha began to cry and yell . " y'all need to get the fuck up out my house I don't want y'all here I hate y'all " .

Ja'mylaa was going to respond but she was quickly cut off by delo . " We don't give a fuck what you talking about we gone " That was the last thing delo told his mom before slamming the door and walking out his mom house.