CHAPTER 13

Taylor Amari Ele | Aka Tay Tay|Mari| AGE 20

I woke up from my sleep confused because I didn't feel delo next to me . I was sleeping so good I didn't even feel him leave .

I grabbed my phone to call him and seen I had multiple miss calls from my brother.

What tf he wanted

"I'll call him back later " I said to myself searching for delo contact. I seen his contact and called him.

The phone went straight to voice mail. I called again to see if my call was going to go through and it went to voicemail once again .

That's weird

I went to Twitter and seen delo posted a tweet on Twitter a few mins ago .

"So he ignoring my calls  but can post on Twitter " I said to myself looking at my screen

"So he ignoring my calls but can post on Twitter " I said to myself looking at my screen.

I texted him to see what was going on but my message didn't ago through. I think he blocked me.

I packed my stuff that I had brung and ordered me a Uber to take me home . I was in so much disbelief.

I can't believe he just fucked me and left me like that I felt tried . My Uber was outside so I left from the hotel room and got in the Uber .

When the Uber arrived to my house I got out and was greeted by Milo when I walked in .

"Hiii did you miss me " I said rubbing him and giving him kisses. I put him on his leash so that I can take him outside for a walk .

While walking milo I called my brother to see what he wanted . " yoo where tf you was at I needed you lastnight " he said over the phone.

"I was knocked out sleep " I told him truthfully .

"Yea anigga answered your phone I couldn't really see who that nigga was , who you was with " he asked me being nosey .

"Mind your business " I told him hanging up I don't like being questioned.