CHAPTER 12

Taylor Amari Ele | Aka Tay Tay|Mari| AGE 20

"Can you get up so we can walk Milo " I said to delo waking him up .

"No bruh I'm sleep" delo replied back to me .

"Ok fine I'll go by myself but if I get kidnapped don't come looking for me " I told delo getting up from my bed .

"Bruh you so fucking dramatic come on " delo told me getting up from the bed .

I grabbed Milo and his blue leash that had his name on it . I also grabbed his blue dog water bottle just in case he get thirsty on the walk .

We walked out the door being blinded by the bright sun outside . We walked around the block until Milo peed and poop then we walked back inside the house .

"Ok I'll be back I got something to handle " delo told me bringing me into a hug.

"Ok see you later " I told him closing the door .

"Okay Milo looks like it's me and you today " I told Milo picking him up going into my room .

Today I decided to do my first YouTube video I posted on my story and asked everyone to ask me questions so today I was gonna do a Q and A .

I set up my camera and grabbed my ring light I set everything up in the corner of my room because that was the only spot with good lighting .

"Hello my name is Taylor and this is my first YouTube video please like , comment and subscribe " I said to my camera .

After I was done answering all the questions on my story I closed out my YouTube video . I edited to my liking and posted it on my channel.

I picked up my phone to promote my video and I saw I had a message from delo. Today was Valentine's Day and he asked me before we went to atl do I wanna be his valentines so he probably got something planned.

❤️
get ready Im Finna take you somewhere

Where we going ?

It's a surprise just get dressed
READ 12:03 pm

When I seen his message I hearted it and put my phone down . I put some food inside Milo bowl.

"Come on so you can eat" I called Milo over so that he can eat his food . Once he started eating his food I went into my room so that I can get ready .

I took me a shower and got out to do my face routine so that I can start on my makeup . I decided to wear my off white black set.

A hour later I got a call from delo and he told me that he was outside. I grabbed my purse that only had my charger and my lipgloss in there.

I'm just a girl

Before walking out the house I rubbed Milo and filled his water bowl back up with water . Then I walked out the house .