CHAPTER 18

Demir Adams | Aka Delo | Age 20

Since today was the weekend I had symir with me and his lil ass wanted to go to the zoo so I guess that's what we was doing today .

Before we left I went in Mylaa room to check on her and I seen she was fully dressed like she was about to go somewhere.

"Where you Finna go"

"I'm about to go out with Jaquan " Mylaa responded back to me looking up from her phone .

"Oh where y'all Finna go"

"We going out to eat I guess "

"Oh igh just make sure you lock the door when you leaving I'm bout to go" I told Mylaa walking out her  room leaving out the front door so me and symir can leave .

Before we go to the zoo I went to Taylor house because I wanted her to go to the zoo with us even though she told me I needed to go by myself with my son but I wasn't tryna hear nun of that.

And plus I wanted her and symir to meet .

As I pulled up to Taylor house I seen her already standing at the porch . I let out a chuckle as she walked to the car.

"Damn you was ready fa me to pull up ain't it " I asked while backing out of her drive way.

"Hell yea I needed to get out this house "  Taylor nodded while turning her head to Symir.

"Hi handsome " Taylor spoke to symir as she waved .

"Wassup " symir replied to her with a head nod and I laughed.

"Yeah he's definitely your son " Taylor told me while laughing . 

After 30 minutes we finally arrived to zoo and it was hot as fuck out here .

"You ready to see the animals symir " Taylor asked symir as we walked to the front of the zoo.

"Yea" symir replied back to Taylor  grabbing her hand so she can walk with him .

When I noticed he was holding her hand I just shook my head .

"Aye lil nigga you tryna take my girl from me ?" I asked symir looking at him .

"She not your girl she my girl"

Taylor chuckled at his response. " you heard what he said ".

I followed both of them to the ticket booth so I can pay for all of our tickets and we walked inside the zoo.

"So how you like being a father so far " Taylor asked me as we walked behind symir who was in the front of us.

"Shit.. ion know it's vibing "

"It's vibing?"

"Yea" I nodded "This my second day with him so it's vibing right now ".

"Oh okay make sense "