CHAPTER 4

Demir Adams | Aka Delo | Poppa |AGE|20

Miami Fl

week later

Today was a regular Sunday my birthday was December 3rd which is next Saturday.

I wasn't really planning on doing shi but chilling & smoking.

& I might fuck around and drop "it's Alright Again" I was on live and they was fucking with it heavy.

But today I was supposed to be taking Mylaa and Nina out, Nina had spent the night with Me and Mylaa.

Really Mylaa they really starting to get close like excluding me out of shi for the past 7 days.

But I'm not tripping they finally making time for me today, so ima take them out to eat and shopping.

"What's taking y'all so damm long to get dress" I said walking into Mylaa room.

"We have to look presentable poppa" Mylaa said to me.

"You don't have to look presentable for nobody you too Nina y'all not grown" I said mugging both of them.

"Boy I'm grown ash" Nina said mugging me back while Mylaa stayed quiet.

"But mir mir listen. "Nina said smiling calling me a name she never called me.

"What" I looked at her knowing she finna ask me for a favor.

"Can I be your manager?" She asked.

"yea ion care" I shrugged it off.

I do need a manger cause I wanna start taking this music shi serious.

"Ok so boom your birthday is Saturday so if you drop "it's Alright Again" on your birthday you can have a release party that night." She said in one sentence.

"How long your ass been planning this?" I asked because it sounded very planned out.

"Umm since you made the song & told me your birthday was coming up"she said with a big smile.

"So do you like the idea?" She asked

"Yea that's cool" I said with a chuckle.

I walked out the room texting Satan and Shoota to let them know the plan.