CHAPTER 17

Demir Adams | Aka Delo | AGE|21

After sitting at the hospital for so many hours the hospital staff gave me Taylor room number and said I could go see her.

"If you need anything or feel any pain press that button" the nurse told Taylor as I walked in her room and she started to walk out .

I walked over to the chair beside the bed and sat down looking at her . Her face was swollen , she had two black eyes her lip was busted and her arm was broken .

She looked like she was in a daze . There was no expression on her face .

"The fuck happened taylor "

She signed. " I don't know what made him so angry for him to do this to me "

"Who did this ? What happened? " I asked Taylor starting to get angry again.

"It was my brother delo " she told me while wiping her eyes and I clenched my jaw ready to lash out. " he got mad when he seen I was pregnant. At first he punched me in my stomach I tried hitting him and he got even more aggressive. He slammed me on the floor and started beating my ass . And the worse part is he was hitting me mostly in my stomach ".

" do you know where he went " I asked Taylor trying to stay calm .

"No I don't remember what happened after that or where he went he beat me until I was unconscious "

"And what about the baby ? Is my baby ok is the baby good bruh? "

Taylor shook her head " I lost the baby delo "

"What ?" I couldn't hear what she had said .

"I lost him." She repeated and i clenched my jaw .

I didn't know what to do or say , this Nigga made my baby mom lose our baby.

I couldn't react how I wanted to because I had to be here for Taylor , "are you ok .. let me know how you feeling " . I wanted to cry I couldn't even get to know my unborn son.

"I wanted to know name him after you "  she mumbled

I let out a small chuckle . " a mini me huh? " I sat next to her and rubbed my hands through her hair.

" I may have talked shit about being a baby momma but I really wanted my baby delo all I ever wanted was to be a mother "  Taylor expressed to me while crying .

I just let her vent to me I could imagine what she going through right now.

"And I may never be able to carry kids anymore he kicked me in my stomach multiple times now I'm bruised and had to get stitches "

My eyes widened . " that nigga was kicking you "

I really had to go end his life Forreal this time because what the fuck.