CHAPTER 14

Demir Adams | Aka Delo |  AGE 21

I looked across the room and seen Taylor storming out looking like she was Finna cry .

Ass probably tryna set me up ion even know who invited her opp ass .

I walked over to the dj to tell him to tell everybody to go outside because mylaa car was out there.

He made the announcement and everybody walked outside . I had a camera crew out there to record her party .

Mylaa ran when she seen her car "oh my gosh poppaaaaa" she said dragging my name .

"What 16 year old you know riding in a g wag the fawkkk" I said recording mylaa car .

"Mylaa stand in front of yo truck throw up 4s " I told mylaa instructing her how to pose .

"I told yo ass to throw up 4's " I told mylaa looking at the video I just posted of her

"Poppa now you know I don't gang bang" she told me laughing.

"Yo ass bet not be , here go your keys go look in the inside " I told mylaa handing her the keys to her truck .

The same car I been seeing rode by for the third time this time they was letting off shots.

I grabbed my gun from off my hip and started bussing back .

I left off by ten shots to they car I don't if I hit somebody but I know I was most definitely aiming .

I looked to my left and seen shoota , satan and Jaquan shooting at the car .

Jaquan had mylaa in his arms as he was shooting he was doing good asl I'm not even gon lie.

"THIS FOR JDOT NIGGA " the Nigga in the car said as they sped off.

"Nina you and mylaa go home I'm gonna meet y'all at the house " I said to Nina about to leave .