CHAPTER 6

Demir Adams | Aka Delo | Poppa |AGE|21

December 3rd .

Today was anigga gday and I was in a good ass mood . Ion usually be caring about my birthday but my ticket hit with the bookie.

So I was most definitely feeling good asf today . I picked up my phone and seen the guys was texting me in our gc .

Da Guys 💙

Shoota
Happy gday soft ass Nîgga .
Yo ass still a bitch

Satan
Happy gday gang more life brudda .

Preciate it y'all boys .

I put my phone down grabbing my rolling tray so I can roll up .

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPPAAAA " mylaa yelled running in my room.

"Thank you sis " I told her still keeping my focus on this blunt I was rolling up.

"I made you some breakfast " mylaa told me

"Alright bet I'll be down in a minute ". I told her

After 45 minutes I was done with the blunt I just rolled and I went down stairs to see what mylaa had cooked .

She made pancakes, sausages , Bacon, eggs , potatoes, and she also had some fruits on the table .

One thing bout mylaa she know how to cook that's one thing our cracked headed ass momma taught her how to do.

"Good eats good eats " I said in the back of my video recording the food my sister had made.

I had posted the video on my ig story and seen I had a incoming FaceTime call from Nina.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIR MIR" she told me yelling in the phone .

"What the fuck I told you bout calling me that hoe ass name" I told her mugging her.

"My bad my bad , happy birthday brother" she told me while laughing.

"Preciate it , why we don't be seeing you no more anigga miss you " I asked her.

Ever since Nina been talking to Satan we haven't been seeing her she been spending most of her time with his ass.

At first I was mad they talk but it is what it is satan one of my good friends he ain't like that he good peoples. But if it was that nigga shoota ? Oh yea she would've had to deadt that .

"I've  been busy but ima come stay the weekend with yall." She told me .

"Alright bet I'll talk to you later tho love you ."  I told her

"Okay love you too " she replied .

It's crazy the way me and Nina found out that we was siblings. But ever since that day we been close ass fuck it's like we the same person literally.