CHAPTER 20

Taylor Amari Ele | Age 20 |                                            10:38 am Today was a very good day being that we were finally going on our couples trip

                                           10:38 am
Today was a very good day being that we were finally going on our couples trip.

I was relieved that we were out of the country I didn't have to worry about my crazy ass brother .

"It feels so good to be off that plane " I signed a breath of fresh air as we entered the air bnb . I looked around seeing how big it was.

"Damn delo "

"This shit big as hell ain't it " I nodded while still exploring the airbnb .

Me and delo was the first two here everybody else was coming later .

I went into one of the rooms it had a bathroom and a big closet in it . I put my bags inside the closet and walked over to the window that was in the room to check out the view .

Letting out a breath , I kept my eyes on two kids playing that looked like brother and sister . The two looked so close in age it reminded me of Tariq and me.

I continued to stare at them through the window as I thought about how close me and my brother was at that age.

I missed when me and my brother was close like that I can't believe after everything me and him don't even talk .

I muttered lowly to myself  "and why even after what you did to me ..I'm still missing you ?"

My eyes continued to stay on the kids as a lady probably their mom came and interacted with them. Suddenly a hand touched me causing me to jump and I looked back.

"Damn you good " delo asked me and I nodded .

Delo stood behind me , wrapping his arms around my waist looking at me .

"What you thinking about "

"I'm not thinking about nothing what made you think that"

"Taylor don't play with me I know you like a book"

I turned to face delo "it's nothing I'm just happy to be on vacation ".

He nodded placing a kiss on my forehead. I smiled watching him walk back in the living room.

I checked the time seeing that it was still early I walked to where delo was and seen him sitting on the couch .

I went over to where he was sitting and sat down on his lap. "So what time they plane landing "

"Shid I think at 12 , why you tryna go in the room " delo asked me with a smirk .

"You better chill we got people coming "

"Man they come in like a hour that's all the time I need" delo told me while he caressed my neck and pulled me close to him. I decided to be grown and give him a tongue kiss .