Chapter 1

Please Vote and Comment!!
—————————————————————————-
After so many days she will be driving her scooty. She missed so much. Rushing in her room she gets hold of her helmet and was just going out when her mother stops her.

"Where are you going beta?"

"For just some rounds in the city"

"Acha wait"

Her mother came back with a box in her hand "go and hand this to my friend Shipra and she lives near Sector 24"

"Bus? This much address?"

"No, will you listen? So from Arohini Apartments pass from there and then you take a right from there and then left. Then you will find a big plot empty and some trees and infront of it a white house"

"Okay give me her number and how do you guys became friends?"

Taking down the number she gets on to the bike and hang the box in a polythene on her scooty handle. Also they became friends when once her mother was going with Bhawna and aunty was injured, so on her scooty they took her to a hospital.

Driving to the address her scooty suddenly stops near the empty plot. She tries to start it but now it's not working.

She found 2 houses in front of her white colour only. She thought it's better to give this box to aunty and then go.

Dialing aunty's number and holding the box in her hand, ahe found the number going busy. How more can her bad luck get and she is not getting that how suddenly her scooty stopped working.

She again makes the call and it's coming busy. Just then she saw A man nearly of her age or more walking out of the house with phone near his ear.

They both look at each other and then around. Cutting the call, he walks towards her. This made her to think that does aunty have a son and has her mother given him her number?

He is quiet Average in looks but height is making him stand apart though her own height is just 5'2.

"Umm this is the box?" He asked pointing out at her hand

For a second her mind shift to the box and then back at him.

"Yeah" She gives it to him and he took out money from his pocket and pass it to her.

"What's this?" She asked

He frown and in his mind he said Looks like money to me.

"For the box ?" He said

She gets confused, her mother didn't inform her either this, that she is supposed to take the money. Maybe his mother asked her mother for something that only her mother could get.

She took the money still hesitant that she should have taken it or not.

"Thank you" He pass a smile at her and Wow, Smile above height !

She just nods and he turns around to leave. This made her think that, does she looks like a delivery girl to him ? She is guest he should have invited her. But never mind.

She tries to start the Scooty but something has definitely happened. He was about to close the door when he found her struggling.

He quickly place the box in his house and come back to help her.

"You need help?"

She sigh looking at her Scooty "I don't know, it was alright and now" She scratch her head

"Can I check?"

She looks at him and then her scooty "Okay but be careful, I love my Scooty"

"This is yours?" He get confused

"Yes, it is my Jaan"

He slowly nods in puzzlement and try to kick start it.

"Careful" She shouts seeing him applying to much force

He didn't say anything and with some love he starts it again and it was working.

She sigh smiling "Thank you so much"

He moves aside and she settle on her scooty with a big grin.

He smiles looking at her excitement and walk back to his house and she was about to leave when her mother gives her a ring.

"Hello"

"Where are you Saumya?"

"Infront of Aunty's house, just coming back home"

"Hunh? She called me and said you haven't arrived"

She frowned "But I gave the box to her Son"

"Her son is not in India ! Whom have you given the Box too"

Meanwhile He gets a call from the delivery number again which was coming busy.

"Hello?"

"Sir I have arrived with your order"

"Order?"

"Yes Sir you placed an order for...Chocolate Cup Cakes"

He immediately look into the polythene and it was just a simple box not a Cake Box.

Shit !

"Sir?"

"Yes, I am coming"

He pick up the box and open the gate of his house and the girl whom, he miss took as the Delivery girl was about to ring the bell.

"Sorry" He spoke immediately and behind her he saw the delivery Boy.

"This is yours" He hands the box to her "Just please wait one minute"

He takes his cake from the delivery boy and rush back to her "I am sorry, I thought" He looks behind him and then at her.

He is so embarrassed and don't know how to make the situation alright, while she get it now that he really took her as Delivery girl. She knows she is looking very homeless but this much homeless?

"You took me as A Delivery Girl?" She asked with shock

"I am very sorry, I just got out from my bed and I saw that you had picked up the call when I came out and when I called the delivery man his phone was coming busy and I thought....Sorry"

She looks up in the sky and close her mouth biting her inner cheeks.

He opens the box of cup cake "Please Have one"

She looks at the tempting cup cakes and at him. She then gets a call from Aunty.

Before picking up the call she said "No thank you and it's Okay. I do look very much homeless"

Picking up the call she moves down to the main road and he gets aside from her way.

What an embarrassing Moment. He looks at the cup cakes.

His neighbor aunty opens the door and smiles at him and he smiles back at her.

The girl came to aunty and greets her with a namaste "Here aunty"

She gives her the box and for a second looks at him and he again says sorry like a whisper. She shifts her focus on Aunty.

"Come inside beta, Have something"

"No aunty Thank you"

Like this aunty started convincing her and he gets in his house, Hitting his head with the box of cup cakes that all the cream of it gets sticked to the top of the box.

"Shit!"