Chapter 11

Everyone is getting ready for tonight as probably it is the last night here and in the morning everyone will be at their places, in the busy life.

All the girls are taking extra time cause there will be dj, bonfire and lots of food.

Saumya wore warm leggings and a short skirt paired up with warm skin fit top making her look so sexy. She even wore a long coat leaving her hairs open and a pair of tiny earrings.

They get down to the area where there was bonfire and all the boys were already there. He was sitted in white turtleneck and  with a black cargo with a black jacket.

He was sipping wine when through the flames of the bonfire he saw her. His eyes were moving from her legs then to the top till her face. That time he didn't knew if he was gulping the wine or her apprearence which was making him mesmerised.

She is looking breathtaking he thought. He got up to keep the glass on the table and her eyes fall on him. She also checked him out and only one word came in her mind...Wow !

They held an eye contact and nod their heads at each other as there were no words to speak. They couldn't even speak hi nor they wanted too.

They sat opposite to each other stealing glances. Though he don't get drunk high but looks like he was going to today without even drinking.

Everyone was singing songs and then musical chair was played.

In total there were 10 people who were playing out of which only 4 are left among them are Saumya and Vikrant.

Three who were left were Himanshu, Saumya and Vikrant and purposely Himanshu got out. He winks at Vikrant before leaving.

Finally both were looking at each other while taking round of the chair. Competitive and seductive eyes.

The song was paused and Vikrant sat sit and then on his laps Saumya.

Everyone laughed and he whispers "admit it or not you find me more comfortable than anything"

She got up controlling her smile and unable to look at him due to shyness.

Vikrant was giving a Cadbury Silk roasted almonds which he shared with everyone.

After dinner they all started dancing on dj song's and were tired as well but no one stopped dancing. Then some romantic song was played.

"Okay guys as it is couple song, your partner will be the one at your right" Himanshu announced quickly Looking at Saumya and Vikrant.

Vikrant moves closer to her and ask for her hand. She slide her hand in his and they both started moving with the dance beats. The atmosphere between them was getting warm and they were liking that warmness.

"you are looking gorgeous tonight" He whispered pulling her closer to him with his hands on her back.

"Thank god I am not looking like a delivery Girl"

He chuckled and it make her feel tickles in her body. He smells so amazing tonight, he did smell same before as he is doing now but...it is kind of attracting her towards him.

"No not at all, that day also you were not looking like a delivery girl. It was just that I woke up in the afternoon, was craving for cupcake and then I saw you with a box and Scooty...And then you know the rest" He shrugged

"And I thought you to be so manner less. That you didn't even invite me at home even for water as I was thinking that you are aunty's son whom I had to give the box"

"So you were really doing a delivery"

She hits lightly on his arm and he smiled. They didn't knew while in the silence but yet with the music they were moving closer to each other. Feeling strings of attachment. Their breathing were mixing with each others making them feel sensual, before anything could happen between them. The song came to an end and they moved back taking deep breath to control the heat they felt in the cold.