Chapter 2

Please comment and Vote ❤️

———————————————————————————-

She is in mall with her sister as she was in need for some winter outfit for a tour in which she is going with her office people to Himachal. The company itself is taking them to the trip.

"Di Buy this top it's so cute"

She saw her little sister was adoring it and also she very well knew that she is gonna steal it from her sooner or later.

"My Dear Sister, I need clothes for my office and the trip not for yourself"

She took the top and hung it back again.

"Aree Par Di. For trip this is good"

"But there is cold and this is not meant for Himachal Bebo" She cup her cheeks and pat them.

Her sister makes a puffed face.

She smiles and started searching for more clothes holding her hand.

They end up buying many things plus she bought the top which her sister liked making her jump in happiness and the chanting of her name with Love you !

She took their bags in hand and walk out of the mall and the scene in front of her made her stop on the path itself.

"My Scooty" She rush towards it and cups her face.

It is lying on the road and the mirror is broken.

She gives Bhawna her bags and makes her scooty stand and saw scratch in it.

"My Scooty"

While she was hurt looking at her scooty like that, a voice came from behind "I am so Sorry"

She frowns and look back to lash on the person.

"You?"

Shocked as hell. She parks her scooty and keeps her hand on her hips.

She narrow her eyes at him and shouts "What is with you hunh? Sometimes you take me as delivery girl and now you broke my scooty"

"I am very sorry, I didn't do it intensionally, I was turning my Car in reverse and it just hit your Scooty" He apologies genuinely

"Aree jab gaadi chalana nhi aata toh chalte kyun ho? (Aree when you don't know how to drive then why do you drive?)" She screams in frustration and her sister holds her hand looking around, while She added "Who gave license to someone blind like you"

He was about to speak up against this but then dropped the idea as he was at fault, not once but twice and it will only trigger her anger.

"I will get your Scooty repaired"

"You definitely have to and right away" She ordered strictly

He sigh.

"Di Calm down" Bhawna Whispered in low voice

"Why should I, he Is at fault, I am not scared of anyone  nor you have to be" She holds her arm dragging her closer

Bhawna looks at the boy and they look at each other for a while.

"Now what are you waiting for Mister? Take my Scooty for repair, it's injured badly because of you" She touches the Scares of her scooty.

"My sister loves her scooty" She said in a calm voice

"Why do you have to tell him this? Is he our relative to know this?" She glares at him "Give me your car key's"

"Why?" He asked immediately