Chapter 15

His parents were not going to join the birthday party as they were going out to attend some other party. So it was only him to be going.

Trying variety of styles he couldn't come to decide what he should be wearing to look at least good if not handsome. He also started thinking of reasons to explain her why he couldn't come but then her pleading eyes was stopping him. He had to go for her, she has requested him.

Taking a deep breath he changed into a black shirt and  Black pants with a brown jacket. He rolled up the shirt below his elbow and even the jacket. Wearing a watch and he sprayed his perfume keeping the hairs messy but not that much.

He locked the house and drove to her house. He parked the car where the place was available and saw everyone getting in the house with a gift.

His breath hitched when he saw her in Simple Black gown greeting the guests. He was taking slow steps towards her feeling nervous and when her eyes laid upon him, he became conscious all of a sudden. Can a pretty girl like her can fall for me? He thought

She couldn't move her eyes away from him as he looked so smart and really nice. She looked back in the house and then walked towards him and they stopped a step back.

"Looks like we have a very good looking guest for the party" She crooned with a smile

"Really? I am looking good?" He couldn't believe it

"Why would I lie? Yes you are looking very Nice"

He grinned "Thank you and You are looking" He looked at her from top to bottom playfully

"You are looking like someone's current Girlfriend" She chortled at his words and he really loved that.

"That is indeed a nice compliment"

Then she took him inside the house where everyone was talking to each other and laughing.

"I don't know anyone here Saumya"

"I will introduce you to some of them and" She looked at him "You know me, that's enough to handle this party"

He smiled at her when someone called out her name.

They turned back and Saw Aryan with a box of cake in his hand. She excused herself and moved towards him. They place the cake on the table and when she saw the name on the cake was "Bebo" With hearts and A small "Heroine" written in corner. she gave Aryan a teasing look and he looked up and everywhere making her giggle.

Vikrant was looking at her and someone tapped on his shoulder. Yet another good looking Man.

"Hello there, You are..Saumya Di's Friend or Bhawna's?" He asked

"Saumya and you are?"

"I am their neighbor Kanav"

They shook hands "Vikrant"

"Nice meeting you Vikrant Bhai? Is it okay?"

He smiled "More than fine"

"Well he is my brother ACP Aryan Saxena" He pointed out

"Yeah, Saumya told me his name"

"Did she say anything else about him?" He asked

He shooks his head "Not what I remember"

Kanav smiled "You will get to know soon more about him let the birthday begin"

"Okay" He said slowly trying to get his words.

Saumya asked Bhawna if she was Ready but found her crying reading the letter which Aryan gave him through Saumya.

"Aww Bhawna" Saumya hugged her and she was crying with a smile.