eight.

"You made me wait for so long for you to find your room," Niragi said, his voice dripping with malicious amusement

"You made me wait for so long for you to find your room," Niragi said, his voice dripping with malicious amusement. He closed the distance between them in a few quick strides, his hand reaching out to trace a finger down the side of her face, his touch sending a shiver down her spine. His fingers continued their downward path, moving with an unsettling casualness that only heightened her alarm.

Hina's instincts kicked in immediately. She grabbed his wrist with a firm grip, yanking it away from her body with a forceful shove. "Get your hands off me!" she snapped, her voice edged with panic and defiance. She turned swiftly, attempting to escape through the door, but Niragi was faster. With a guttural growl that sent chills through her, he seized her by the waist, lifting her effortlessly off the ground and tossing her onto the bed.

"Now, now," Niragi taunted, his voice laced with cruel delight. "Why don't you shut your mouth and enjoy this?" He attempted to undo her bikini top with clumsy fingers, but his actions were interrupted when Hina, in a surge of desperation and anger, headbutted him with all her might. Niragi staggered back, momentarily stunned.

Hina didn't waste a second. She scrambled to her feet, her heart pounding as she tried to bolt for the door. But Niragi was relentless. He lunged at her, catching her ankle with a fierce grip that caused her to crash to the floor. Her face smacked against the hard surface, and she felt a sharp pain shoot through her nose. She reached up, feeling the warm, sticky blood trickling from her nostrils.

"I said, get the fuck off me!" Hina screamed, her voice cracking with raw fear and anger. She writhed beneath him, desperately hoping that someone—anyone—might hear her cries for help. Niragi's only response was a chilling silence as he straddled her back, holding her down with a gun aimed menacingly at her head.

"You just had to ruin our moment, didn't you?" Niragi's voice was a low, dangerous whisper. "Now, why don't you just lay there like a good little whore and take it?" His hands roamed over her body as he licked a trail from her stomach up to her neck. Hina's discomfort was palpable, her body writhing in futile resistance. A scream escaped her lips as Niragi's teeth sunk into her neck, his bite sharp and agonizing.

"No! Get off me, you creep! Get away from me!" Hina shouted, her voice filled with desperation. She tried to twist and turn, but Niragi's grip was ironclad. The sound of the gun's safety being clicked off was a terrifying reminder of the peril she was in.

"What did I just say?" Niragi's voice was a cruel mixture of amusement and menace. "Would you rather I blow your brains out first? Maybe then you wouldn't be so aggressive." He chuckled darkly, his movements becoming more invasive as he humped her leg, the gun's barrel moving dangerously close to her head and chest.

Just as Niragi's grip on her arms faltered slightly, Hina seized the opportunity. She delivered a powerful punch to his face, causing him to recoil. Without waiting, she sprang up, racing toward the door. But Niragi was quick to react, grabbing her ankle with a violent yank that sent her sprawling. Her face slammed into the floor once again, and she felt the sting of fresh blood seeping from her nose.