Chapter 2

Well, it's Sunday.

And I'm still waiting infront of the club that's called 'silmavion'

I was so anxious because this club didn't seem like the other clubs I have been before.

I adjust my black tight dress. Evie- my best friend- made me to wear it, by the way. I was planning to wear jeans and a top like I always do but she said I should look hot so I can pull some hot guys.

She said she would come a bit later than me. So I wouldn't be alone.

Thank Lord for that.

I anxiously walk inside. The place felt kind of overwhelming but I guess it was because of the heat. It was really hot out there anyway.

My eyes meet with one of the boys who were at the store last week. The tall one, I think he was Harry if I remember correctly.

So they all are here apparently...

I awkwardly smiled at him. Which made him furrow his brows.

"Oi, oi!"

I turn my back to see the dirty blonde boy. He was holding two drinks.

"Wanna drink before the show?" he asks with an Irish accent, I assume.

"Uhm no thanks, I don't drink before the performance." I say politely.

"Well, your loss." He drinks both of the drinks and looks away. "Harry! C'mere!"

I turn around and see the boy I remember as Harry coming here. He had a black suit this time.

Why would someone wear a suit to a club?

But then again, who am I to judge?

"Hi." I say, giving him a polite smile. "I'm-"

"I know" he cuts me off.

Thank you for being so nice. I wanted to say but I didn't, obviously.

"Stop acting like a dick Harold." Niall says, rolling his eyes.

Harry narrows his eyes at him. "Don't call me that."

"Okay, Harold."

"Allison!" Louis runs towards us. "You came."

I smile at him. "Yeah, I thought it would be nice to see different clubs like that." I lie. The main reason was the money of course.

"I'm glad you're here." he says, giving me a smile.

"Thank you... Uhm, my friend is also going to be here. Is that okay?"

"Well we don't accept everyone in here, unfor-"

"Yeah no worries." Louis cuts Harry of which made Harry give an offensive look.

"Is she hot?"

I look at Niall. "Excuse me?"

"Is she hot?" He repeats. "Damn, I'm already having fun. I like your dress by the way, it looks hot on you."