Chapter 12

I didn't get out of my bed since last night.

I have never thought my dad would leave the country for a job. He even told me he would attend to my gigs. I know the gigs are not that big, hell the tickets are not even sold out but it's still something.

He left this morning. He came to my room to talk to me - which was probably a goodbye talk, but when I ignored him he just left without saying anything.

I felt bad, really bad for ignoring him.

So I started writing. Whenever I don't feel well, I just write.

The best songs construct from your most miserable moments.

Music was also blasting through my speakers at the moment. What can I do, it helps me to relax a little.

While I was in the middle of writing, my phone started ringing from the corner of my bed.

"Shit." I murmured when I saw Harry's name on the screen. I was supposed to be at his place by now.

I picked up and waited for an angry response from him.

"Allison?" His calm voice called out my name. He wasn't angry or annoyed.

"Hi, I'm so sorry, I totally forgot about tonight. I'll be there in ten. Ugh, can you text me your address?" I blurted out with a rush while I started picking an outfit.

"I-"

"I'll get ready now, sorry!" I almost hung up the phone but stopped when he spoke up again.

"I'm already at your door."

Oh.

"What?" I stopped my movements and turned the music off. "What do you mean you are at my door?"

"Will you come out so we can talk?" He sighed with an annoyance.

I hung up the phone and rushed to the door. I was stupid. Fucking stupid for forgetting about this.

"Fucking finally." He said with a phone in his hand. "I had been knocking on your door for the past ten minutes."

"What?" I frowned and looked at my door, then at him. "I didn't hear it."

Of course you didn't hear it with that loud music blasting through the speakers.

"What were you even doing? You are out of breath." He looked at me with a curious expression.

I would love to see you try and run downstairs and not being out of breath.

I hope my eyes don't look puffy and red though.

"I was running here in a hurry." I pointed at.

"Oh of course you were." He said as if he didn't believe me. I frowned at him.

"I don't know what kind of thoughts you are having but I need to get ready."

He nodded and looked at my clothes - well, my pajamas.

What is wrong with pajamas that are full with little cat faces?

"You really need to."

I left him by my door and went upstairs to get changed. I looked at my bathroom mirror to see if my eyes looked puffy.

Well, they kinda were but I doubt anyone would notice. I don't like telling stuff to others.