Chapter 11

7th April, 2014

7th April, 2014

It was almost six pm when Harry came to my house to pick me up. Louis had called me in the morning that either Niall or Harry were going to pick me up but then Niall texted me that he needed to figure some things out so he wouldn't be able to pick me up.

And I hate to say this but Harry was the only option, once again.

My dad was out of country for business so I was alone for a few weeks. I'm kinda glad because I wouldn't want my dad to see a - well, criminal, at our house.

I had flare leg low rise jeans with a burgundy thin tight tank top. I literally spent my hours to finally choose this basic ass outfit 'cause I didn't want to create a bad impression. I know the only thing I was going to do was to sing but singing while knowing what Harry and the boys were going to do was making me more anxious and uncomfortable.

I didn't expect to see Harry in a black suit when I opened the door. He had a black hat that looked like a cowboy hat. I hated to admit it but he might be the only guy who would look good with a cowboy hat.

"Hi." I said awkwardly while fixing my wavy hair. I didn't have time to straighten it so I had to leave it like that. "Thank you for picking me up."

"I didn't have any other choice." He murmured with an annoyed sigh, glancing at my hair for a brief moment. I don't know why I was annoying him, apparently everything I do pisses him off.

I nodded slowly and looked the door behind us. "Where is your car?"

"We are not gonna take my car." was his only response while walking with quick steps.

"Are we gonna walk?" Well if we were going to walk what was the point of picking me up? I could walk there by myself too. "I don't have a car."

"You talk too much, has anyone told you before?" He glanced at me for a moment before picking his speed up.

I tried to keep up with him but he didn't seem to care. "Actually, yes. Also, you are an asshole, has anyone told you before?"

As soon as the words left my mouth, he immediately stopped walking and I almost hit his chest.

He looked at me from toe to head before speaking lowly. "Actually, yes. So many people told me that before. But do you wanna know what happened to them?"

When I shake my head slowly he brought his face closer to mine. "I killed them."

I swallowed harshly, wanting to step back but not having the courage to do it.

"So if you don't want to die, I would keep my mouth shut."

"We made a deal." was the only thing I could say. I tried to not show him that I was scared.

But hell, I was scared as fuck.

"Do you think I care about that?"

When I didn't respond right away, an amused smirk appeared on his face. "Glad we are on the same page."