Chapter 8

*1 YEAR LATER*

5th of April, 2014

5th of April, 2014

If you told me a few years ago that I was going to release my first album, I would probably laugh at your face.

I was going to play my songs in bigger venues, different countries with different people. I was so nervous about the idea of releasing an album on my own but here I was. Thanks to Evie, I guess.

She has seen the songs I wrote and did everything to make me share my music with the word. I told her that no one would listen to it so I would be wasting my money but surprisingly, every social media platform was posting about my songs.

Well, I cried. A lot.

I wasn't used to get this much of an attention so I somehow managed to cry for two days. I was happy and proud. Proud of myself.

I also have been in contact with some people and the tour dates were going to be announced today. I've never been this excited.

From playing at the clubs, to venues.

Mention of clubs, I haven't been at the Silmavion for about ten months.

Louis told me not to go there anymore. I don't know the reason but I feel like it was something about, well I feel like the reason behind it was something illegal but whatever.

Louis still texts me though. Not too often but once or twice a week. He comes to see me every once in a while and asks if I need anything.

I still don't know why he was so protective and worried about me but I started to not to overthink it. I haven't seen the other boys though. They haven't "visited" the shop I store either. Harry has never threatened my boss again after that day and I'm glad he hasn't.

I've got an email last night. They wanted to talk about the tour today, I was quite nervous about it but my dad said he would come to pick me up later.

I know I'm nineteen and I can stand up for myself but I somehow feel anxious without having someone with me.

So I got ready and left the house quickly. I had flared low rise jeans and a tight short sleeve top with it. Summer usually starts really late in London but this year it hit pretty early considering last year.

I went to the studio at around two pm. The meeting was supposed be a little later but I didn't want to risk being late.

"Allison, you're here!"