Chapter 7

Meet Me In The Hallway, Harry Styles

~

Louis picked me up from work today. I told him not to but he didn't listen because apparently there were junkies around the club this time of the day and he wasn't going to put me in "danger"

"We can pick up your friend too." He offers as he drives.

Evie was on her way already but I still asked her if she would want to come with us but she said she was coming with her bicycle.

"She is coming with her bicycle, thank you though." I say, smiling at him. I still wasn't sure if  I should tell Louis about yesterday.

Harry sounded like he wants me to see something today and I was wondering.

"Is there something special today?" I ask.

Louis looks at me, frowning. "No. Why would there be?"

I shrug, "I don't know."

Louis looks at me for a brief moment and then turns back to road. "Did Harry tell you something? Or Niall?"

"No." I lie.

"You sure?" He asks again.

"We are here." I change the subject as we arrive to the club. I open the passenger door and look at the club.

"You're here!"

I turn my head to see Evie walking towards me. I smile at her look at her dress. She was wearing a dark green dress. It was ending right above her knees and her hair was slicked back.

"You look so pretty." I say, grinning softly.

I wore a black short dress tonight, matching with my electric guitar. I was nervous.

Probably because of what Harry said yesterday.

"Wanna go in?" Louis interrupts us. I nod and start to walk inside.

That smell again.

It smells like alcohol, drugs, sex. Hell even blood as if it was possible.

I mean it is possible but whatever.

"Oi, oiiii!"

Niall runs to us with a drink. He was wearing a cap, which I found weird since we were in a club.