Chapter 26

Harry Styles

It's been over a week since we came back to England and I know something was off. Something was definitely bothering Allison but she wasn't telling me anything.

Whenever we hang out together, she always checked her phone to see any messages and if she had one, she always excused herself to go to bathroom.

I wanted to look into her phone but she was always carrying it with her like she knew I would look through it.

There is also a weird feeling in my chest recently, especially after the mini argument that I had with Allison in Vegas. I don't know if the feeling was guilt or sadness but it was definitely something I've never had, and didn't want to have.

I just want to keep her safe.

I still remember her having a nightmare in Vegas. When I heard her from the other room, I thought someone was hurting her because she was screaming like she was in pain. I've never run that fast in my life before.

I wanted her closer to me, just comfort her but I couldn't. I don't deserve to be close to her anyway. Especially after saying all that shit to her.

So here I am, taking her out to have dinner so I could make her say what's bothering her.

I dressed in black suit paired with a sleek white silk shirt underneath. I buttoned up the shirt but left most of them undone so my chest tattoos were on display.

"Do I look too elegant?" A soft voice interrupts my thoughts. I turn around to see Allison in black a skirt suit. The skirt fell a little below her ass and the blazer was almost the same length as the skirt, ending just above her hips. She was also wearing a white silk shirt like me but hers had a V cut. Her make up was light and clear. Her cheeks looked a little red and her eyelashes were a bit longer than before. Her glossy lips were the cherry on the top.

Holy fuck.

"Harry?"

I stop checking her out and look at her face this time. Her legs looked really good in that outfit, making me wonder how they would look wrapped around my hips.

Her face, Harry. Not her fucking body.

I clear my throat and try my best to look at her face. "Uh, yeah?"

"I asked if I looked too elegant." She frowns at me, clearly not understanding why it took me so long to answer.

"Ugh, I— no? I don't think so—"

"You didn't like it." She murmurs, "I'll change it really quick, wait her—"

"No!" I cut her off. Her frown deepened and looked at me as if I'm a weirdo.

"Don't change it."

She keeps looking at me in confusion. I am acting like an idiot.

I clear my throat again and run my hand through my hair. "I mean, it looks okay. I don't want to wait for you to get changed again."

It was obviously a lie. First of all, it doesn't look okay— it looks fucking amazing. And second of all, I didn't mind waiting her to get changed, she was always quick anyway. I just didn't want her to know that I wanted to see her in this suit.

"Are you sure?" She asks hesitantly and I nod my head. "We are kinda matching, I like it." She smiles at me, making my heart melt.

Am I red? Fuck, I feel like I am.

It's so embarrassing of me to act all nervous and shit around a pretty girl. I just want to punch myself in the face right now.