Chapter 3

Harry Styles

Sometimes I don't know why I'm working with idiots. They are all older than me but they still manage to act like fucking kids.

I forget that I'm the one who's nineteen and not twenty-two.

"Who ate my fucking lollipop?" Niall comes from the kitchen of our club. It was closed this time of the day, so we could do the actual business.

"Definitely not me." Louis says, getting comfortable on the couch. "Ask Harry."

"Why would I eat your fucking lollipop?" I throw my hands my sides. "We have more important things to figure out."

"Oh yeah." Niall sits next to me and looks over Louis. "For how long are you planning to keep your little secret from her?" he asks.

Well he has a point.

Louis sighs and rubs his face. "Shut your mouth."

"She is gonna think you are flirting with he-"

"Oh god." Louis scrunches his nose, standing up to pour himself some vodka. "You're disgusting."

Niall rolls his eyes and mutters something under his breath.

"Oh and Niall?"

Niall looks at Louis, raises his brows when Louis grins slightly.

"Don't ever think about flirting with her." he says, patting Niall's knee. "I'm trying to protect her, I don't wanna mess it up."

He is definitely going to mess it up but okay.

"You're boring."

I shift in the seat as I clear my throat. Not wanting to hear them talk about this anymore.

"You gotta tell her at some point." I can't help myself but tell. "She has right to know."

Louis shakes his head. "She can't. It would upset her."

"Well everyone gets upset." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Would you, Harry?" he asks suddenly, catching me off guard "If you were me, would you tell her?"

"Well I'm not you." I frown.

I'm sick of this.

I'm also sick of waiting.

"When are they coming anyway?" I ask impatiently. Just wanting to get over with it. I look at other two men who were standing right in front of the door. "Don't let them in if you don't see anything in their hands." I say harshly.

Those assholes love playing with us as if we are idiots.

Well Niall and Louis sure are but whatever.

When we heard the sound clinging, we all turned towards the sound of the door opening. Three men in black suits walked in.

"You are here." I say as I get up and looking at the black bag that one of them has. "Open it."