Chapter 30

Harry Styles

"Where am I! What do you want from me?!"

I turn around and look at the fuckface who was tied to the chair, a bit of blood drooling from his nose.

"Look who's awake." I tut, grinning at him. "How was your beauty sleep?"

The fuckface clenches his jaw, looking at me in anger, "Leave me the fuck alone, Styles."

"You're always this grumpy when you wake up or are we getting some special treatment?" Niall asks from behind me while he cleans some knives, amusement in his voice.

"I don't know what you want from me." he spits through his clenched teeth.

"Hm..." I hum, taking a few steps towards him, crossing my arms over my chest. "Would you like me to remind you?"

When he doesn't answer, obviously, I pull my phone out of my pocket and scroll through the apps to find the correct file.

"You might want to see this." I show the video to him.

I had placed two cameras around Allison's house, just in case we would catch anything and we in fact did. A few days ago, this fuckface was trying to look through the windows to see if anyone was there, but when he couldn't see Allison like he wanted, he just left.

So this was obviously suspicious to me.

I see him widen his eyes in surprise or maybe in fear. He immediately starts stuttering. "I— That's not me, how the fuck did you find this!"

Oh so he is not very well educated.

"Why are you so defensive about it if that is not you." I question him, putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Because you are blaming me for something I didn't do."

I pull out my gun and aim at his forehead with a sigh. "Wrong answer, you might wanna try that again."

"I didn't do anythin—!"

I press the gun into his mouth, forcing him to open it up and make him gag. "You are sent by Damaris, aren't you?" I ask calmly, when he doesn't say anything I press the gun harder. "Answer me or I'll shoot your fucking throat."

"Fuck, yes!" He manages to speak with a gun in his mouth. I put my gun down as a grin appears on my face.

"To take Allison?" I ask, this time more sternly. It took everything in me to not just shoot him and get rid of this mess but I needed him to speak.

"I can't tell you that, man. Sorr—" his sentence gets interrupted when my fist connects with his jaw, making him grunt in pain.

I take his face in my hand and squeeze his cheeks together, making his lips plucked. "You better start giving me proper answers before I give you a painful death, fuckface." I mutter through my teeth.

He starts coughing and spitting the blood out. I quickly get my hand off him. I might be a criminal but I definitely do not want their spit on me. "O—okay. I'll answer every single question, just stop fucking hitting me, Jesus."

"Why did Damaris send you?" I ask him again.

"He wants her, Styles. You know that. She knows way too much and will get him in trouble." He says with a head shake, making me clench my jaw in ager.

Only trouble here is you, dickhead.

"He can't get in trouble, 's not that easy." I shake my head at him, making him laugh.

"Not gonna lie, Styles. I was kinda expecting her to be at home so I could watch her a little before I took her but lucky you she wasn't ther—"

I punch him in the face again, making him cough harder, spitting blood everywhere.