Chapter 27

Yesterday, Harry figured out that I was texting with Xavier

I thought he would get mad and start yelling me but his reaction wasn't as bad as I thought. He told me he would fix this, but how?

How is he going to fix this without getting himself in trouble?

It was nearly ten pm when Harry left. He left the house to "fix this shit" and left me alone. So I face timed with Evie for hours, almost until one in the morning. She eventually fell asleep so I had to hang up the phone.

But I was concerned about Harry. So I decided to call him and ask if he is alright.

Surprisingly, he picked up the phone really quick.

"Allison?" He says from the other line, sounding out of breath.

"Hey, I wanted to ask if you are alright. It's pretty late."

He doesn't answer me for a few seconds, he was still out of breath.

"I can't talk right now, go to sleep. I'll be back by the morning."

"Harry—"

He hung up the phone.

I huff and toss my phone to the couch, making my way to bathroom to take a shower. I could already feel my roots starting to get greasy.

I take off my clothes, leaving me in my underwear. I start humming a song while I start making the shower ready, I didn't have to wait too long for water to get warm. Unlike my shower at my own house.

As I'm about to unclasp my bra, I hear a voice coming from probably living room.

Is it Harry?

He told me he would be back by the morning, though.

I quickly reach for the door handle to lock the bathroom door just in case, but right as I'm about to lock it, a strength pushes the door open.

I scream in fear and try to close the door, keep pushing it to close it but the other person was much stronger than me.

I take a hold of the sink and use my legs to push the door. I almost managed to close it but the door suddenly bursts open, making me fall on to the bathroom floor.

I tilt my head up to see who it was. They had a black face mask on, only thing that wasn't covered up was their eyes.

"Who are you?" I murmur as I try to reach for my T shirt to cover myself up but they kick my clothes away from me. "At least let me wear my clothes first, dick."

They take a few steps towards me, I quickly stand up and cover my chest with my arms.

"No, I'll rather have you half naked." They say. This was definitely a man.

I scrunch my face in disgust, and try to cover myself more but it wasn't really possible.

I widen my eyes when I see him taking his gun out and pointing towards me.