Chapter 29

It's been two days since the incident and Louis and Niall started to live at Harry's house too.

Harry kept complaining about how annoying they were but he knew he didn't have any other choice. When I told him that I could live with Niall and Louis at their house so he wouldn't be uncomfortable, he got mad and asked me to never suggest that ever again.

He was bipolar and now I was sure of it.

For an example, last thing I expected this morning was to see Harry standing in front of my bed, watching me with his hands on his hips.

"Harry— what the fuck!" I yell at him as my eyes try to adjust to the sunlight coming through the window.

What time even is it?

"Up you get, we are going out." Harry casually says as he opens the window to ventilate the room.

I shut my eyes and groan in annoyance, "Who's we? I need my beauty sleep."

I hear Harry chuckle under his breath. Was this funny to him? Let's see how grumpy you are after I wake you up in the morning, you dick.

"It's almost one pm." Harry says, pulling the sheets off me. "Get up and get ready."

One pm? Still early for me.

"Where are we going?" I ask while stretching my arms out.

"To the club."

To the club? With Louis and Niall?

"Why?" I ask, furrowing my brows as I give him a confused look.

"Because I don't want to be with Niall and Louis for twenty four hours. So get up and be ready when I'm back in ten minutes." He calls out while closing the door behind him, leaving me alone in the room.

So I finally decided to get up and get ready. I did my classic morning routine and wore a pair of jean shorts along with a white oversized silk shirt, leaving a few buttons undone. It was middle of May but today was somehow pretty warm, which is very unusual for London.

I wanted to straighten my hair as well but I didn't have time, Harry was already waiting for me downstairs.

When I get downstairs, I see Niall and Louis arguing like little kids.

"I told you I hate eggs!" Louis yells at Niall in frustration. "Throw that shit away! Smells like feet!"

"You should be grateful that I don't make you eat fucking avocados." Niall half yells at him.

Now I understand why Harry wanted to go out.

"Let's go, my ears are fucking bleeding." Harry complains and opens the door, waiting for me to get out first.

"What are we gonna do at the club?" I ask while getting in Harry's car. It never fails to amaze me how big his car is.

"Spend some time alone." He says and gestures to the seatbelt with his head. "Seatbelt."

I chuckle but obey and do my seatbelt. "It's a few minutes drive. Is the club closed today?"

He shakes his head and runs his hand through his hair. "Anything could happen in these few minutes. And yes, it's closed today. Didn't you want to pierce my ears?"

I widen my eyes in shock. I didn't expect him to remember that.

"You're going to let me pierce your ears today?" I ask, giving him a wide smile. He looks at me and grins.

"Well I remember telling you that you could do that this weekend. So yes."

I keep smiling at him. "You're going to love it."