Chapter 10

~

~

I looked around in the club to see Louis but he was nowhere to be seen. So I went up to the bar to get some drinks.

As soon as we got in to the club, Harry was disappeared from my view. I still don't understand why he acts so mysterious but I think he only wants to be cool. I know those type of boys.

"What would you like to drink, miss?" Bartender asked me. He was working here last year as well, I'm surprised he still works here.

"A cranberry vodka cocktail, please." I smiled at him.

"We have only straight vodk-"

"Then mix them and make us two cranberry vodkas, they are on me." I heard another voice from my behind. He eventually sat next to me and turned to look at me. "Hi, I'm Zayn."

God, he looked pretty.

"I can pay my own drink, you know." I told him but he only gave me a small grin.

"I know you can."

"So why are you trying to pay?" I asked him as I raise my brows.

"What kind of a gentleman would I be if I don't pay a beautiful girl's drink?" He told me as he smiled softly. He had black long quiff hair, it looked good on him. He was also wearing a white rolling stones t shirt along with black tight jeans. What was the obsession with tight trousers?

"So, are you alone here?" He asked me. I checked him out one more time before raising my eyebrows once again.

"Why? Are you gonna try to drug me and take us to your bed?" I saw him frowning really quick.

"I wouldn't do that to begin with." He shook his head and looked at the bartender who had our drinks now. Zayn softly thanked him and took the drinks, giving one of them to me. "I asked because I've never seen someone alone at this club before."

"I used to perform here." I said more calmly as I sipped my drink. He looked at me with wide eyes .

"What? I have never seen you here." He said with a shocked expression.

"You didn't because I haven't been at this club since last year so yeah. I'm here because of a close friend of mine."

"Do you mind if I ask who?"

I smiled and shook my head at him. "No. It's Louis, he was the one who wanted me to do some performances here. Bless him."

"He is a nice guy." He nodded.