𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

TUESDAY
7:22 AM

MADISONS POV:

I woke up with the sun glaring on my face. Warming up certain parts of me and some not. I look around and remember where I was. Scarletts house.

I quickly get up out of the bed, making it, grabbing my phone, and checking the time. It's early. I walk out of the guest room and walk downstairs towards the kitchen when I hear small giggles and Scarletts voice.

"What you guys cooking up?" I ask as I stroll into the kitchen. I see Scarlett by the stove, and Rose and Hope sitting on the island.

"Just some bacon and eggs. I figured, if it's okay with you and your mother, Rose and Hope play hooky and skip school." Scarlett says. It's really only up to me, my mother is probably wasted on the side of a road.

"Well, I don't go to school anymore.. so I guess it's up to one little lady.." I say and turn to Hope who is giggling with Rose.

"Yes!! I want to stay here with Rose!" Hope shouts and I smile.

"Then it's settled. We can stay here with Ms Johansson and Rose." I say. Scarlett looks at me. I look back. I walk over to her and start talking.

"What?"

"Ms. Johansson? Really?" She says annoyed.

"What? Isn't it polite to use formalities?" I ask her with a smile.

"Of course Ms. Carter, my apologies." She says in a British accent. We laugh and I just smile at her. At her beautiful laugh and face. She's so pretty and precious.

"What?" She giggles.

"Nothing."
"Anyway, will we stay here the whole day? Surely your husband would be coming home soon, right. I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy if he sees two random girls here." I joke.

"Colin should be home soon. That's why I started breakfast so soon. And for the girls." Scarlett explains. Oh, okay.

So the food is for Colin. And the girls. And me if there's leftovers? So if Colin wasn't coming home what would have happened? Okay Scarlett.

"Oh, alright. Should we head to the park or something later?" I suggest.

"We could.. or we could go shopping and spoil the girls.. and ourselves." Scarlett says with a wink. She turns off the stove and starts plating the food.

I'm not too sure that's a good idea. I don't really have.. the money for that. I don't want to tell her I'm having financial issues because I don't want her to pity me or feel bad. I'm working on it. It's complicated..

"Uhh.. I-I don't know.." I nervously say and scratch the back of my head.

I lean my back against the counters and place my hands on either sides. She walks over to me and places her hands on my waist, looking up straight at me, making eye contact. She makes a sort of sad face, and all I could think about was her touch on my waist.

"I can pay."

"No. What? Gosh, I couldn't ask you to do that. It's okay really. Hope understands so we could just be there for the fun and quality time!" I say with a smile trying to win her over.

"It's okay, Madison. You know it wouldn't be a big deal for me anyway. Just let me spoil you." Scarlett says with a smile that soon turns into a smirk.

I keep my composure, and put my hands on her hands, taking them off of my waist. Her smile turns into a frown.

"No. It's okay, really." I say and start walking to the table with plates of food.

"I'm paying for you whether you like it or not. They don't call me the highest grossing actor in the world for nothing." She adds with a small quip. I start laughing A LOT because THAT WAS A GOOD ONE.