𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

TUESDAY
12:22 PM

MADISONS POV:

I hear a knock.

Wait no,

Many knocks at my door, and the doorbell ringing. Well, gee. I can guess who that is.

"WILLOW!!!" I shout and pull her into a very, very, very tight hug. I have not seen her in a couple years, can you blame me?

"Madison! These are my friends!" Willow says and soon come in three more girls.

"Hi, I'm Nasorie. It's so lovely to meet you, Willow never shuts up about her amazing friend from New York." The one with the braids says to me. She's literally majestic. Her eyes are like a greenish greyish color, and she has the gold cuffs in her hair. Woah..

"It's very lovely to meet you too." I say back in a british accent, to which she laughs.

After comes another beautiful woman, the one with the dark brown straight hair, and baby blue eyes. Gosh, I'm jealous.

"Hi, you must be Aretsia! It's amazing to meet you!" I say and she hugs me. Oh, a hugger.

And the last one.
"Florence!!"

So Florence and I have already met over facetime. You know how they say there's a duo in a trio, it's kind of like that but with four people. Willow is always with Florence. So I've seen her many times and she knows all my drama pretty much.

"It's so finally nice to meet you! I've been waiting!" I say and she laughs. Wow, her laugh.

Wow, her face. Wow, her hair. Wow, her piercings. I think she can see my blush..

"It's fancy to meet you darling, gosh I can't wait to hear your drama just in person!" Florence says. Wow, her voice. I think I'm feeling seduced. Holy shit.

I lock the door behind me and invite the girls in. "Make yourselves at home. It's a bit messy though, I'm not fully unpacked."

"Madison, this is a beautiful place you've got. Thank the lord you're finally out of that hell hole.." Willow says and I laugh awkwardly.

"Yep, I guess.." I say.

We all sit on the couch with wine.

"Are you girls up for going out to dinner tonight? I would cook something, but I have no food. I didn't go to the store yet..." I say awkwardly and some people laugh.

"I would love that." Florence says in her deep, normal, but deep british accent. God, it's so hot.

"Yes! Oh my gosh, I heard Manhattan has really nice and fancy restaurants." Aretsia says. I laugh.

"I could go for some fancy wine that's really just cheap wine sold at an expensive place." Nasorie says. We all laugh. Okay so I am already developing characteristics.

________

6:34 PM

I walk out of my room in a champagne colored dress. It is backless, with a slit in the front.

I go for an elegant, and simple makeup look

I go for an elegant, and simple makeup look. I keep my hair down, because up would be too much. Plus, who am I trying to impress? I've got my eyes already set on one Woman.

Wait no.
I forgot I don't like her right now.
No, I do. But.

Ugh, it's complicated.
We talked but.
UGH.

"Pick up your jaws, ladies." I say with a big smile as I walk out of my room. Florence, Aretsia, and Willow, who are mouth wide open, are all ready.

These women are absolutely stunning, and I am feeling a bit underdressed. Even with this beautiful dress.

"You look beautiful!" Willow says first.

"Me? You!" I shout and tell her to do a spin. We all laugh, and wait for Nasorie.

I stood in between Willow and Florence, and I feel a hot breath close to my neck. "You look ravishing, darling." Florence whispers.

My gosh.

I slightly blush, which causes her to let out a small chuckle. Gosh, her laugh. It's amazing.

"Nassie! There you are, you look so good!" Willow says and hugs her. Before we leave, I decide to put out a quick joke.

"Hey guys, before we go can some of you do an American accent tonight so I don't feel left out?" I ask them with a smile.

"Don't worry, I can do many accents. I'm an actress, of course." Florence says with a cheeky smile. We walk out of my apartment, and get into a cab.

Or a personal driver on a budget, as Willow likes to call it. Shortly, we arrive. It is a fancy French restaurant called, Le Jardinier.

"Table for Florence." Florence says to the guy. She used her famousness to get the reservation, because it was too soon and they had no tables.

But hey, she offered.

We sit at a table with five chairs. Hm, weird. There's only four of us, and this place seems too fancy to put a group at a table that doesn't correctly fit them. Hm. I choose to not say anything.... yet.

I sit next to Willow, and next to the empty chair. Better for me, I don't have anyone crowding me while I eat.

"So, Madison. I hear many stories about you, however, I would like to know much about you. Can you share for the class?" Aretsia suggests and I smile. I guess I can since only Willow knows me.

"Of course. Uh, so basically I lived in Manhattan my whole life, which was where I met Willow. Uhm, I have a sister. She actually just moved to her aunts and uncles house, so uh.. yeah." I say not really knowing what else to say. Willow knows about my sister. I'm not telling anyone else.

"Are you single?" Florence asks me, sitting up in her seat. I smile.

"Yes, I am." I state. I refrain from saying that I kind of sort of have my eye on someone, but then I would have to explain everything.

"Do you have any pets?" Nasorie asks me.

"Nope. I'm thinking about getting a puppy though. It'd be good to have some company around." I say. I like being alone, but having a little fur friend would be nice.

Thirty minutes goes by, and we have ordered our drinks so far. I can't really complain because, my gosh, it is packed in here. Only a couple people came up to Florence Pugh to ask for a picture. It's not surprising because most of the people in here are either thirty or older, there are no kids in here or even teens except for like three. So for Florence, it's been an easy night. Some men with wives have stopped by and asked for her to sigh their arm.

"Why is there an extra seat if we have four people?" I finally ask. Not complaining because I can totally put my feet up.

"Oh, that's because Florence invited one of her friends." Willow says with a big smirk.

"Yes, I decided since I was coming to visit New York, I would also visit a friend that lives here. I have not seen her in a couple years since our last press tour, so it would be good to catch up. Don't worry, darling, you'll love her." Florence assures me.

So she's a celebrity. That's really amazing! I get to meet two celebrities in one night. And if Florence says I'll love her, then I agree. Hopefully it's like, Elizabeth Olsen or someone. No wait, they never worked together. Oh, hm! Maybe Zendaya!

"In fact... she should be here now." Florence says and looks ahead of her, I guess eyeing down whoever 'she' is.

I decide to give myself a surprise, and not look until she comes over to our table. I sit forward, and wait. And as I adjust my position, I hear her voice. Her. Voice.

Her. Voice.

Her.

"Hello, everyone! It's so nice to meet you all!"

oh, shit.
_________