𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

SUNDAY
1:03 PM

MADISONS POV:

Today, we decided to sleep in and just relax. Well, I wanted to because I had no motivation of going out after last night. Then the others promised to stay home and take care of me. I told them I was fine, but if you had friends like mine, you'd understand.

"Girls, I'm okay, really. I don't want you to waste your vacation on me. Go out and have fun!" I say to them as they sit with me on the couch, watching TV. I requested Jane the Virgin because it's my comfort show.

"No, Madison. We are staying here with you. Some of us know how it feels to lose someone. We're here." Willow says. I just stare at her, and my mind brings us back to when we were young.

"Willow! Wait! You can't go in there! Your daddy told us to stay here! Willow" I went chasing after her into the dark, long hallways.

Running after Willow to stop her from going in that room, like her father said. She was scared, and she wanted her.

"No! I have to see my mom!" She screamed back.

I ran as fast as I could, but I didn't reach her. After all, Willow was faster than me. And a bit taller. I couldn't stop her.

*a long beep*

I watched as Willow entered the room, and shortly after I did. To see a bunch of doctors surrounding the bed, her mother lying lifelessly, and her father crying in the corner.

I noticed what was happening, and when I comforted Willow, she let me.

Now I have to let her do the same.

"Yeah. Florence, you seriously don't have to cancel your dinner with Scarlett, though. I know you haven't seen each other in a while, and you're both finally free. You can see her." I say. It's not fair that I'm keeping them all.

"No, love. Please do not worry. You are a friend of mine, which means you deserve everything I can give you. And I can give you my support and time, so I will." She says and I give her a small smile.

A couple of hours goes by and now it is around five pm. I have tried to stay away from alcohol, and it's worked, but I had one glass of wine. I can control myself though because I don't want to feel this, however drowning yourself in alcohol to not feel makes you feel it harder later. So I've been drinking water and just feeling it all.

"Hey, I'm going to go to my room. I don't feel well, and I'm a bit tired." I say to them as I carefully get up and stretch.

"Okay, darling. We love you. Sleep well." Willow says and they nod.

I head up to my room, change into a hoodie and small booty shorts that say 'kiss me.' Don't come at me, they were the first pair I grabbed and threw on. I don't even know why I bought them. Probably because they were cheap.

I turn off my lights and get under the covers. I sigh, and stare at the ceiling, wondering how this could have happened. I mean, he was fine. And then... he wasn't? I'm just worried now. What am I going to do with what he left me? How will I manage? Will my life change? I wonder so many thoughts, and my eyes finally shut and I fall into a deep sleep.

SCARLETTS POV:

12:00 PM

I'm in The Outset office, writing papers and going over certain things. I'm not really interested in working today. I really only have one thing on my mind. Well, one person on my mind.

"Mhm, yes. Yes, check. Mhm. Correct. And, done!" I say with a happy face. Finally. Maybe I can see Madison today before my dinner with Flo. That would be nice.