𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻

SATURDAY
11:00 AM

MADISONS POV:

So today, Willow planned a little adventure day with the girls. Florence couldn't decline if she wanted to spend the day with us, or with Scarlett. I knew this was going to be a typical issue with Scarletts work schedule and when she was free and not free to hangout with Florence.

So yep! You guessed it! Scarlett is coming with us! Great! Last night I might have been too passionate about Scarlett. I mean, for God's sakes she's married! What was I thinking? And now she knows how I feel about her! Was I expecting her to just drop everything and let her run off with me? That's crazy!

I mean, she has a husband. She has Rose. She has a house with her husband. A life with her husband. A relationship with her husband! UGH!! Whatever, I just have to stop thinking about it. The kissing, the feelings. It's not right.

The plan for today is to meet at a local coffee shop, and walk to Central Park first. Of course, it's a tourists gold mine. I can see how non New Yorkers find it very special, however it's a park. I suggested that we go to the Museum of Natural History because MY GOSH! I FUCKING LOVE THAT PLACE. HOLY SHIT.

That is my favorite place ever. My future wife could propose to me in front of the T-rex fossils and I'd say yes. Anyways, I also suggested that we go to The Met, but that's for another day.

"Mads, are you ready yet? We're not going to the freaking Met Gala, come on!" I hear Willow shout. I spray some perfume, grab my things, and leave my room.

"Yes, geez. I'm here." I say. Willow, Florence, Nasorie and Aretsia are all waiting. Nas made herself some tea.

"Nas, you know we're going to a coffee shop, right?" I ask her with a smile.

"Don't worry darling, I know. I'd just rather make my British tea than drink your American coffee." Nasorie says with a wide smile. I laugh.

We gather ourselves and start walking to a coffee shop called 'Blank Street Barista.' Scarlett suggested it, claiming that they love her and she loves them. So it's a win-win I guess.

As I'm walking, Willow comes up next to me.
"So... what's the news?"

"What? I don't know what you're talking about." I say.

"Oh come on. You and Scarlett. Did you think Florence wasn't going to tell what she saw?" Willow smiled and I just sighed.

"It's nothing." I tell Willow. She knows it's a lie, because any chance I get to tell her my tea, I do. I never hold back.

"Madison. Say it now or forever hold your peace. And by forever, you'll be saying it in a minute if you don't speak now." She says.

"Fine. But don't tell the others, okay? I know Scarlett is Florence's friend, but not even her." I say and Willow agrees. So I spill everything.

"...That's why I'm so bummed. And so mad at myself. I mean, what am I doing? I should be focused on getting laid not a married woman!" I tell her and she laughs a bit.

"I think you should go for it."

"What."

"Yeah, you know. What's the worse that could happen? Yes, she's married. Yes, she's in a stable relationship. However, if she's willing to kiss you, there must be something wrong in her perfect little life." Willow says. I guess that makes me a bit better.