𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

MONDAY
7:23 AM

MADISONS POV:

I wake up with a dry face. Yuck. It's from crying so much. I hate that. The sun shines right into my eyes. I feel a slight pain. I open one eye, and slowly look around my room. Hearing only my breath, and seeing only one body on the bed. Mine. I groan and open my other eye.

I turn to my side, facing the window, and on my nightstand I see a piece of paper. Oh.

I pick it up and read it.

To Madison,

Hey, I'm sorry I had to leave like this but I had to get home to my family.

Ouch.

I left a little after you fell asleep, so I hope you're doing better this morning. I enjoyed last night, however, I made a mistake, and it can't happen again. So let's just put this behind us. Anyways, hope you feel better!

Scarlett.

I put the note down, shut my eyes, and sigh.
"Fuck."

______

A couple hours later, I got out of bed and I took a nice shower. A relaxing one. Maybe Scarlett was right.. No, I know she is right.

What we did last night, even though it felt so right, was definitely so wrong. First, she's LITERALLY married. Second, she LITERALLY has a child. Third, she is LITERALLY the most famous actress in the world and if the press finds out about any of this, her career is over.

Ugh, shit. Rose has a playdate with Hope this Friday. Fuck. I am NOT ready for that.

But shit bro, is Scarlett right?
Am I convincing myself that she is right?

No, she is right. It is so wrong on like three thousand levels. Ugh.

I get out of the shower and change into a comfy set, to change later. I figured tonight I would treat myself with a nice dinner. The girls leave to go back to the U.K. tomorrow.

"Ah, there she is! The sleeping beauty has awoken!" Willow says as I softly come down the stairs.

"Yes, tis' I. Princess Aurora from..... Auroraland?" I question as I don't know where she's from. But hey it made them laugh.

"And I can be your Princ Charming." Flo says as she bows in front of me and I laugh.

"Cute, but that's Cinderella." I say and we laugh. It's nice to be with friends.

I sit down at the kitchen island and just relax in the presence of the wannabe Spice Girls. Just kidding...!

"So, now that you know.. everything has happened, what are you going to do about the thing he left you?" Nas says and I just awkwardly smile. It's still fresh..

"Nas!" Willow says and nudges her arm.

"No, it's fine. I really do need to get on that. The faster I do it the better." I tell them.

"Well, first I need to go to the bank to collect the money.. then I need to open up a bank account for Hope and leave her funds in there." I tell them.

"So how much do you think he left you?" Nas says again. Phew, this girl does not care. It's okay though, I'm really the same way.

"I'm not sure.. I mean before he left my mom and I, he left me with a car, and 2.5 million dollars." I tell them and they all gasp.

"You can be the next Kardashian!" Florence yells and I laugh.

"Yes, because I want to live exactly like them with my billion dollar mansion and my pink Bentley and a nowhere to be seen baby daddy." I say and we all laugh. Got the baby daddy part right.