𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

SUNDAY
6:00 PM

MADISONS POV:

"Hi." I hear.

I turn and see Scarlett.

Wait, What?

"Scarlett?" I ask and sit up. I rub my eyes to make sure if's really her. As If my eyes aren't red enough.

"Shh, honey. Yes, it's really me." She says and smiles. I try to get out of bed, but my body is physically too weak.

"Lay down. I'll turn the lights back off." Scarlett says and the lights go off. I lye down in bed, and sigh.

"Scar?"

"Hm?"

"Can you please come here?" I ask her and point to my bed. I just want to hug her so much.

Scarlett gets on my bed, and takes her shoes off. She just lays there awkwardly. I chuckle, and turn to face her.

"You can get under the covers if you want." I say and she smiles.

"Oh, thank God. It's cold in here. How do you sleep at night?" Scarlett asks and I smile.

"I like it cold." I say.
"I can turn it off if you'd like."

"Yes, please." She says with a small shiver. Gosh, she's so cute.

I get out of my bed, and walk over to the thermostat.

"Kiss me?" Scarlett says and my heart drops. I look at her, but then I remember what I am wearing.

Oh my gosh I almost had a panic attack.
"Stop, don't judge me. These were the first things I grabbed." I say and we laugh.

I get back in bed and I notice she still feels uncomfortable. "What's on your mind?" I ask.

"Uh, well.. I'm still a bit cold. Even with all these layers on.." Scarlett says and I smile.

"I could offer you a giant hug to warm you up."

"That sounds nice." She says.

She lies down more, and turns to face me. I wrap my arms around her, and pull her in. She wraps her arms around me, and pulls me in. This is nice. It's warm here.

"Are you warm yet?" I ask her and she smiles. We pull away, and now we're face to face.

"Yes.." Scarlett says in practically almost a whisper. Which makes my stomach turn.

I look at her, and we make eye contact. Her emerald green eyes staring into mine. She's so beautiful, everything about her is beautiful. She's perfect.

I put my hand on her cheek, and rub slightly.
"Maddie.."

"Please.." I gently say.

"You're grieving. It's not right.." She says.

"Please, Scarlett. I've never been more right about something in my life.. please." I say.

I lean in, but stop before our lips touch. Her lips twitch. "Well don't stop there." She says and I smile.

Our lips finally meet, for the first time. It's like fireworks and confetti, and sparkles and explosions going off all at once. Our lips fit together like they were molded. Her lips are so soft and pillowy. They're perfect. We share a passionate kiss, one that we have been longing for since the beginning.

I pull away and she just looks at me.
"That, was.. amazing." She says in a breathless whisper.

"Your lips are amazing." I say and she smiles.

We lay like this for the rest of the night. And waited for what the next day holds.

_______

uh.