Mylène's past: the wedding night.

Mylène swallowed hard then, sighing, she timidly moved towards the bedroom.  There was a feeling of pressure gripping her chest, but she mistook it for anticipation.  She was going to spend her first night with her husband whom she had only met that same day.  They got married and she was going to lose her virginity.  Her life as a young girl was about to end and she would have to take on the roles of wife and mistress of the house in the Solsten household.  It was a lot of pressure for her young age but she had to do it.
She huffed before deciding to move but at the same moment, the count grabbed her hand and roughly pulled her inside, his face expressing boredom and an anger whose origin she did not know.

“Undress immediately.”

Mylène froze at her husband's authoritarian and frightening tone and got up anyway, while the latter went to sit on the bed lighting a cigar which he began to smoke.  His gaze fell on Mylène who was trembling on the ground as she tried to understand how she could have upset her husband.

“Should I do this for you too?  What a useless girl.”  The man's voice resounded in the young girl's mind and she stiffened... no, she shouldn't have irritated her already otherwise she would be kicked out.
  And if she is kicked out of the Solsten family, her father will certainly kill her.
She stood up timidly and moving forward with fear, slowly undid the buttons of her dress before finding herself in a corset and cage in front of the count who had not missed a moment.

" Removes all."

Mylène jumped again and quickly obeyed, finally finding herself naked after a few minutes of toiling on the cage of her dress.

“Okay now, get on all fours and crawl over to me.  I want you between my legs”
Mylène didn't quite understand but she had to do it, it was her role as a wife.

She got on all fours and walked towards her husband.  She placed herself between her husband's thighs awaiting his new orders.

“Look at my pants, they are tight because of my cock, take them off and suck me.”

Mylène frowned, suck him?  How so ?

The count quickly understood her incomprehension and sighing in annoyance, he stood up, removing his pants to show his hard and tense cock in Mylène's face.  The latter felt fear overcome her, she did not know that a man's penis would be so big and she even found it horrible.

“Are you going to put this in your mouth and take it all in?”

“But... Monsignor I can't do it... it's too big for...”

Mylène found herself on the ground, her cheek sore and her lip injured as she realized that her husband had just slapped her.

“Have I asked your opinion on the matter?  Seems not to me...now come back here and suck it up quickly.”

Mylène felt tears coming to her quickly and without being able to hold them back, they poured down her cheeks, increasing the count's anger.

“Oh you want to cry?  So I’ll give you a reason to cry.”

He grabbed her hair violently, making her cry out in pain before placing her head in his hands.  Then, with a thrust, he plunged himself into Mylène's mouth, sinking deep into her throat.  Meanwhile, the girl's feet were hitting the air because she couldn't breathe but the count didn't care.

Mylène wanted to remove her head from there putting her hands on the count's thighs to push him away but in vain because the more she tried to free herself from his hold, the more she felt her neck receive an enormous pressure which could break it if she continued.

However, she scratched the count's thighs to make him understand that she was in pain and had difficulty breathing.  But the latter did not look at her having thrown his head back, the sensation of Mylène's hot mouth surrounding his member overwhelming him and sending a wave of immense pleasure to his body.

Mylène's eyes were red and watery while her nose was filled with snot, preventing air from passing through and without her mouth she was really going to suffocate.

“Hmm hmm”

She tried again but the count gripped her head tighter, his fingers almost hurting her hair comb as she hissed at the pain.  But as a hand let go of the side of her head giving her some respite, she felt a blow to her right eye making her see stars as the pain overwhelmed her entirely, her vision darkening.

She opened her mouth wider to cry but it was a way for the count to have more freedom;  and he began to move hitting the inside of Mylène's throat who thought that the pain was now a second skin for her.

“You little slut, don’t you dare put your teeth on my cock again.”
He hit Mylène's body again, almost being lifted by the speed of the movement while the latter felt herself almost fainting from lack of air, her head pounding wildly, her eyes closing.

“You better not pass out.”

He hit her throat again more violently this time waking up Mylène who felt her throat contract in the face of the blow and a stabbing pain developed there.

The tears started again and finally after she knew how long, after the count had accelerated at a certain point, he stopped but she felt a viscous and sticky liquid running down the back of her throat, the taste being quite  unpleasant.

“Well, you're not that bad actually.  You made me cum!  Now lie on your back and spread your legs for me.”

Mylène was still hovering over what had just happened, her knees on the ground and her head clouded by all the pain she had felt that she did not listen to what her husband said to her.  The latter got angry before hitting Mylène in the abdomen making her almost vomit her insides while saliva came out of her mouth in large quantities, her eyes becoming huge with pain.

She found herself curled up on the floor clutching her lower abdomen and rolling on the ground, crying and screaming oh how much it hurt.

But this annoyed the count who gave her another blow on the left rib and Mylène, taken by surprise, screamed even louder, putting herself on her back for a moment... a moment which the count took advantage of to put himself between her thighs and spread  her legs putting two fingers in Mylène's mouth up to her throat making her almost vomit.  He then collected saliva and anointed it down her body to her pussy which was dry

He spat on her entrance, deciding to moisten it in his own way, Mylène feeling more and more dirty and disgusting as her husband sprayed her lower abdomen and pussy with disgusting spit.

He put three fingers on the saliva and rubbed Mylène's vagina, taking large drops to put them in the young girl's pussy while Mylène felt life leaving her in the face of so much disgust and horror.

“You’re wet enough as it is…”