Love

Long Chapter ☺️

-----

"Arnavji... ab hum kitni baar pooch chuke hai.. aap jawab hi nai de rahe hai.." (Anravji.. How many times have I asked.. You aren't giving me any reply) Arnav just raised a brow, without turning his face away from the road "Hum kahan jaa rahe hai?" (Where are we going?) Khushi asked excitedly and she noticed the little upturn of his lips, it was just for a milli-second, if she had not been looking at him, she would have missed it.. "yeh jaan kar tum ab kya karogi Khushi?" (Khushi, now what are going to do knowing that?) Arnav asked in amusement.. "Thode der mei pohonch jayenge.. tab dekh lena.. till then.. just enjoy the drive" (We will be reaching there soon, then you can see for yourself...) Arnav shrugged his shoulder and continued to drive while Khushi huffed and turned to look out the window, she crossed her arms against her chest just to emphasise how annoyed she was.

The surroundings were very unfamiliar to Khushi, she looked around curiously, she turned her head towards Arnav and almost asked him where they were, but stopped herself just in the nick of time.. "Nai Khushi.. unse kuch pooch ne ki zaroorat nahi hai... waise bhi woh koi jawab nahi denge" (No Khushi... there is no need for you to ask him anything.. he wouldn't reply any which way) She muttered to herself and Arnav had to turn away to hide the smile on his face.. Life with this little fire cracker was going to be so entertaining, he silently chuckled to himself. He cleared his throat "Kitni baar kaha hai tumse.. agar kuch bolna chahti ho.. tho zor se bolo.. aise badbadaane se kya faida?" (How many times have I told you.. if you want to say something, then say it out loud.. what is the use of murmuring like this?) He tried, but failed to keep the amusement out of his voice, further riling up Khushi, but she chose to be quiet.

Soon, they reached their destination, Arnav turned the vehicle into a compound, and Khushi gaped at the surrounding... they passed though various hangars that housed many private aircrafts, in the distance, she saw a fleet of helicopters, She turned to Arnav, unable to keep her the nervousness and excitement to herself "Hum yahan kya kar rahe hai? Kahan leke jaa rahe hai aap hume Arnav Ji" (What are we doing here? Where are you taking me to Arnavji?) Arnav drove the vehicle into the parking lot and he stopped the car "Jahan yeh sab shuru hua tha" (To where all of this started) was all he said before he got off the vehicle. Khushi's eyes widened when she realised what he meant.

She looked through the window and saw Arnav talking to someone.. she quickly unbuckled her seat belt and alighted the vehicle. She stood right beside it fidgeting with the ends of her shawl.. She was feeling a myriad of emotions - he was taking her to Lucknow.. but why? She thought he was finally going to put into words what she had been able to see in his eyes for the longest time... but they didn't need to go to Lucknow for that... so.. what was the reason? Was he going to... She stopped herself before her expectations went off the charts... she didn't want to face disappointment.. she already knew his views on marriage.. she was prepared for an uphill battle to convince him for it, once they both confessed their feelings to each other.

Arnav walked over to Khushi, he saw her nervously looking around, he opened the boot of his SUV and pulled out something and walked over to her.. "Khushi.. yeh pehenlo.." (Khushi, wear this) He extended a jacket towards her, she looked at the jacket and back at him with unsure eyes "Tumhe tand lagegi.. pehenlo" (You will feel cold, wear it) he insisted and she nodded her head, accepting the jacket from him. Once she had put it on, he held out his hand for her, she smiled at him and placed her hand on his.. They walked towards a small vehicle, he helped her get up first, and then hopped on.

They were driven towards the helicopters, once the vehicle stopped, Arnav thanked the driver and then helped Khushi down, She looked at the black helicopter in front of her and gulped a few times. The sounds of her heart beating in her chest was louder than the sound of the rotating blades. Arnav pressed her hands reassuringly, and gestured her to get on, she thought, for sure, she was going to faint due to the panic she was feeling, but she obeyed him nonetheless. She sat in the middle, not favouring either side, Arnav sat next to her.