chapter 1

In 1979, spring starting... In daegu,

29yo Kim Taehyung, a famous South Korean photographer was sitting under a cherry blossom tree and was taking pictures. He smiled after seeing his beautiful pics. Also he was desperately looking for someone. It was none other than Nabi, his fangirl....maybe more than that. He took a letter from his pocket and started reading it.

'Hello, my future husband! U know what? I'm going daegu to meet my aunt after having a big argument with my dad .He's the best dad ever but a Lil overprotective. Actually, I'm going Daegu to attend the cherry blossom festival . Thank u for the beautiful necklace with a butterfly pendant ,man. It's so beautiful, I'm never gonna take this off of my neck. Thanks again. Also, I booked spcl tickets to watch gayoung, the famous traditional sword dancer's performance in Seoul after 4 months. Don't u think that the spring started very soon this year. I'm very happy to see the cherry blossoms everywhere. Hope u r doing good. I'll be coming to the cherry blossom festival there. If we both have luck let's hope that we would meet.

Yours sincerely,
Ur soon to be wife or gf,
Mrs. Taetae.(Nabi)'

He gave a sweet chuckle and murmured, "Mrs taetae.".

Tae: Where r u, wifey?(he looked around but the place was too crowded.)

The only thing he knows abt that girl is that she wears a butterfly necklace which he sent her once with a letter, it was a swallowtail butterfly. And also he knows that her nickname is Nabi,which means butterfly.

He got up and started looking for her. There's no sign of her coming there but still he was searching for her. He didn't even let small kids. He was seeing everyone. He's so cute. He then bumped into someone who's in a wheelchair. It was a young girl...she was suffering from cancer.

Tae: I'm really really sorry miss. (He then remembered someone.)

He missed his mom. She was also suffering from cancer and died. His father died in an accident. Practically he's an orphan now.

Tae:hope u get well soon...

She hid her face and said thank u. Then she left and tae started to search for Nabi. He searched her for a while but he couldn't find her so layed under a tree and started taking a quick nap.

But then, a beautiful and a pretty girl came near him and kept a letter on him and ran away. It was Nabi...the girl whom tae searched.

Nabi: He didn't find me...yes. Let him search for me for Lil while. He's so cute.
I'll reveal myself after getting an opinion from my bestie and my parents. I don't want anyone to hurt u. Wait for sometime, I'll take care of u like my baby. We will make a good family and forget all our worries.

After sometime,tae woke up and noticed the letter on his chest

After sometime,tae woke up and noticed the letter on his chest. He got shocked and sat down. He immediately opened it and took the letter outside.

 He immediately opened it and took the letter outside

'I found u...u were looking so cute, mr hubby. Especially while u were sleeping. I'm angry & Jealous bcuz of u. How dare u sleep in an open ares like this. Every girl was drooling over u. I don't like it. I don't want anyone to steel my man. Remember that u r mine, only mine! Don't u dare sleep in public places like the next time. I don't want anyone to steal my hubby...I'm damn sure any girl will fall for u on first sight. So be careful.

Urs beautiful wifey,

Kim Nabi...'

He chuckled and hugged that letter. Also he found a photo and a jewel box.

In the photo she only showed her neck wearing the necklace tae have and also he found a unique mole on her neck. It was like a three points of a triangle. A very rare thing. He opened the jewel box and saw wedding rings and a couples matching bracelet.

Tae: ' When we meet face to face, we can identify eachother using this. Always carry those rings with urself. We'll exchange em when we meet.Always remember that ur Nabi is waiting for u.'

Tae looked around him, hoping that he'll find Nabi,but couldn't. With disappointment he went to his car and drove straight to a harbour. He was going to Japan for taking photos.

Tae is rich and he earns a lot by his profession. He has a lot of fangirls. He's pretty famous among s Korean girls.

On his journey to Japan, he was looking at the bracelet and was smiling. He was curious to see Nabi.

Time skip,

After 4months... Tae's pov,

For the past 4months I've been working hard. I'm so tired. Y didn't Nabi sent any letters for the past 2months ? I layed down on my bed and was abt to close my eyes but someone knocked the door. I got annoyed and opened the door. It was a postman. I got excited and got my letter, my butterfly stamped letter.The postman left. I went to my bed and opened it.

Tae: ' taehyung kim, it's time for us to say goodbye. I don't think we'll be able to meet eachother. It's better if we stop this at this stage. Pls, don't hate me. I've always loved u from the bottom of my heart. I'm leaving korea soon after the traditional sword dance performance of my favourite dancer, Ga young at seoul. Pls don't look for me. Let's end this. Saranghae oppa.

Yours lovely, kim Nabi...'

Tae got shocked after reading the letter. Without realising he started crying. He was too shocked to speak or think something. Then after sometime his manager, Mr Kang ji hwan came to the room and was shocked to see tae like that. He was not only tae's manager, also a best frnd of him.

Ji hwan: what happened?

Tae: Nabi is leaving korea...I need to go and see her for the last time.

Ji hwan: Taehyung, u can't...u have a lot of work. And also one of the major share holder of the company is in a very bad state. He lost his one and only daughter will be spoiled.

Tae: whatever...I'm gonna go to korea. Tell him that I'll finish the work as soon as I come here.

Ji hwan: but...

Tae: do as I say....even if I stay here I won't be able to concentrate on my work. Pls.

Ji hwan: ok...(he calls the major shareholder of the KJN industries, Mr Kim seok min.) Sir, Kang ji hwan speaking....

To be continued...

Thank u for reading. Follow me and like my works to show support. 💕