Chapter 9

"Fuck, baby

"Fuck, baby. Always so good to me, Elowyn." I grunt as I reach my high, filling her with my seed.

We lie on our sides, her legs are wrapped tightly around my waist, and my face is buried in her hair. She smells heavenly and feels even better. I've found out that she's very big on snuggling, something I don't ever do, but I've come to enjoy it. She's so soft and warm.

It's only been three days and I'm past fighting the way I feel about her. We've gotten into our own rhythm with fucking and lovemaking. She's greedy for orgasms and I happily oblige, using my tongue, fingers, and cock to make her feel good. I already know her body well and we're learning new things. At least she is. The prospect of teaching her how to give me a blowjob or how to pleasure herself is increasingly exciting for me.

"I have to go home soon, Harry." She sighs sadly.

Her words make my heart clench and my stomach ache.

"No. Please stay."

"Orlando will be home soon."

The mention of his name makes me feel jealous. Any mention of him, any calls or text messages that she's received, have given me that same feeling. I've done my best not to show it to her though. Today, they've talked more than normal. Apparently he's ill, so he's taking an earlier flight than he had originally planned. She's told me she hardly ever picks him up from the airport because their driver does, but he's requested she be there since he's feeling under the weather.

"Aren't you supposed to be taking Jenny and Addie out before they leave?" She whispers.

I nod sleepily.

"You should start getting ready then." She chuckles as I stay still.

I'd much rather fall asleep with her this way, but we slowly pull apart from each other. I light a cigarette and she lies next to me as we share it. Once I've put it out I continue to lay on the bed while she gets up. She's been to her apartment a few times to pick up clothes and right now she's pulling on a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt.

"God, you are so beautiful," I mumble, "Come here."

She bites at her bottom lip and slowly walks to me as I sit up. We kiss slowly and as she stands straight I wrap my arms around her waist. Her
stomach is warm, the way she feels so comforting.

"I wish you could stay the night." I furrow my brows

"You don't know how much I want to. But I need to go. I smell like you and as much as I like that, I don't think Orlando would so I need to shower before getting him."