Chapter 28

As soon as we step into my apartment I drop Elowyn's bags

As soon as we step into my apartment I drop Elowyn's bags. On the drive over I held her close to me, as if I was scared that she might disappear. It feels strange and almost dreamlike for her to be standing in my apartment, even when it's empty and my furniture is gone. She said to take her home and I know that no matter where I go, as long as she's by my side, I'm home.

I turn to her to se her already looking at me. I smile softly as I lean down to connect our lips. She tugs at the hem of my shirt as she pulls her lips from mine, her eyes pleading. With a nod, I help her pull my shirt off as she kisses me hungrily. I pull her clothes off and my eyes rake over her body. She isn't wearing a bra and I bring both of my hands to cup her breasts, moaning quietly at the feeling of her skin on mine. I lift her from the floor and she wraps her legs around my waist, her lips never leaving mine as I walk us to our bedroom.

I sit her on the bed and my eyes drop to her body as she watches me pull my pants down, along with my boxers. I slowly climb on top of her and smile as she softly caresses my cheek. I can tell that she's missed me just as much as I've missed hers and I feel as though I could cry right now.

"Please, Harry." She whines.

I press my lips to hers and she moans into my mouth as I roll my hips into hers, my cock brushing over her clit. When I guide my cock into her, she gasps, her eyes scrunching shut and I hesitate.

"N-No. Don't stop. Please don't stop." She shakes her head, her eyes opening as she pleads with me.

All at once, I thrust into her and she screams out at the feeling as I moan loudly, my head dropping to her chest. As I start to move, her hands grip my shoulders, her nails digging into my skin as she buries her face into my neck.

"Holy shit." I rasp as she clenches around me, "You okay, Lovie?"

She nods and smashes her lips to mine, sliding her tongue into my mouth. As she pulls away from me, I watch her. She's struggling to keep her eyes open and I moan at the sight of her. I roll my hips again, slowly, wanting to really make love to her. She clenches again and I know she's close to cumming. I know her and her body so well, even after we were separated, I still know her. Her body begins to tremble and writhe beneath me and I begin to thrust into her faster. She cums around my cock and she pulls me against her body as I continue to roll my hips. Her teeth sink into my shoulder and I wince at the feeling. I let out a string of grunts and moans as I start to cum.

After a while, I slowly pull out of her, muttering small apologies as she winces at the feeling. I lay against her, my entire body weight pressing against her as she wraps her arms around me. Her body starts to shake again and I look up to see her crying. I hold myself above her body with one hand, the other gently wiping her tears away.