Chapter 29

I stare at Elowyn as she stands on the balcony

I stare at Elowyn as she stands on the balcony. There's a light breeze and I watch as she closes her eyes slowly, a smile spreading across her face. I feel myself smiling. Her smile will forever make me feel warm. How can someone be so in love with someone else?

I walk out onto the balcony and when she turns around to look at me, I step as close to her as I possibly can and wrap my arms around her. I bury my face in her neck and inhale, smelling her sweet vanilla perfume before I start to trail kisses over her skin.

"What do you think, Lovie?" I ask.

She takes my head into her hands and lifts my face from her neck, bringing her face closer to mine a she presses her lips to mine.

"I love it, Harry." She nods, "It's really nice here. It's so beautiful."

I nod in agreement, kissing her again. We've just finished viewing a house. It has quite a lot of bedrooms, five to be exact, four bathrooms, three floors, the last being completely open plan, there's balconies on every floor and near enough with every room and there's a huge garden that would be amazing for our children. Elowyn and I have done plenty of research on schools and nurseries that are close to the house and have come to the conclusion that out of all of the houses we liked, this one is the best. There are no neighbours around and the house is near a lake.

"It's perfect, baby. Do you want it?" I ask.

"If I do, you'll get it?" Her brows raise as she stares at me.

"Yes. I told you I'm going to do anything for you." I nod, "I'm going to get you whatever you want, lovie."

Her cheeks tint pink and she starts to toy with my cardigan. She runs her fingers over my jaw before she starts to play with the curls at the nape of my neck.

"I should help pay for it too, Harry. I can't just let you pay for everything all the time." She sighs.

"Yes you can. I already told you, I'm going to take care of you, in more ways than one, Elowyn. I've got this, you don't need to worry, okay? Both of our names will be and the papers and whatever else. This is our home, Lovie. It doesn't matter who pays for it."

We're moving pretty quickly but I don't want to waste any time. We've already wasted over two years and I don't want to waste anymore time. She's getting divorced and Orlando isn't going to fight it which means that it should be finalised pretty fast. Elowyn and I are in love, why shouldn't we buy a house, get married and start our own family? I've already got a ring for her. It's in her favourite style and it's currently in my pocket, not that she knows.

Back downstairs, we tell the realtor that we want the house. Elowyn's excited and I laugh as she squeezes my arm tightly. The house is only an hour outside of New York and Elowyn rests her hand on my thigh as I drive us back to my apartment. Most of our time has been spent there, fucking until late at night and then waking up at noon the next day. We eat and drink in bed and just talk about silly things. My furniture was delivered back to my apartment and finally arrived yesterday.