I'll be 87

Becs's POV

I had taken a shortcut I know from previous challenges which made me a little farther ahead of Travis which I could lose at any time so I had to keep my pace. I had gotten ahead of him during the swimming part since I swam for 10 years on a team on top of my baseball and Travis only learned how to swim because Mom made him take lessons. The house was in sight and I heard Travis on my heel so I booked it to the house and I think when we both saw Taylor there with her holding the stopwatch made us both run faster. I do have longer legs then Travis so I made sure to extend them as sure as possible when running and jumped onto the finishing spot.

"YES, I WIN!" I shoot and dance around even though I can barely feel my legs. Travis came up and gave me a high five and a hug.

"Good job B, I beat you last time we did this workout but you have really improved since then."

Taylor came over to us, showed us both our times and we both improved by almost 20 minutes since the last time we did this workout. After my happy dance, I looked over to see Travis trying to give Taylor a hug.

"Ew ew ew ew, you are all sweaty and full of chlorine." She said, holding her nose and backing away from him. She went to run inside until Travis grabbed her by the waist and picked her up, giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I was laughing after seeing Taylor's face because now she also has to take a shower. After Travis put her down, we walked inside to see some snacks laid out.
"Oh yea, I made you guys some snacks, I thought you might be hungry after all that." Taylor said.

"Awww thanks Tay, you didn't have to do that. I am going to take a shower and then come down and eat so fast you will forget that you even made anything." Travis said.

"Ok, do you need help taking a shower?" She asked him, giving him a look and I have a feeling they forgot I was in the room because she then looked at me with big eyes as I was eating a carrot from my plate.

"Ok this is what I will say. One, gross, I never need to hear that again coming from my brother's girlfriend that I have looked up to my whole life. Two, now I am going to go take a shower and forget all of that ever happened." I put the carrot down and walked past them with a grossed out look on my face. I turn to see Taylor laughing into Travis's chest and Travis holding her while also laughing. As much as they grossed me out, they were cute together and I didn't want anything to change. 

A couple days later:

Travis has a game and I was so lucky that I was able to go before heading back to college. Travis had asked Taylor to come which she was a little hesitant on but finally said yes after talking to Tree the previous day. Taylor also let me say hi to Tree which was a dream come true for me.

The morning of, I threw on my favorite Chiefs shirt that had 87 on the back along with my black jacket just in case I got cold in the Kelce Suite. I also grabbed my Chiefs friendship bracelet I had made a couple months ago before I went to the Eras Tour and it felt like a good game to wear it too. After I got dressed, I walked down stairs to see Travis and Taylor setting up for the little get together we have before every game.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked to see if I could become helpful.

"Nope, I think we are all good here, Mom will be here in about 10 minutes by the way." Travis said.

"Oh I didn't know Mom was coming, I thought she would be at Jason's game." I said as I sat down at the counter next to Taylor which she then started to braid my hair.

"She was but he had an earlier game so she said that she wanted to make it to Kansas to see you and Taylor."

"Oh...Ok," I said looking at the ground. I love my mom with every bone in my body but I get it into my head that I need to be perfect around her because of how well Jason and Travis turned out. My eating habits also haven't been the best since I have left for college because I want to keep my "perfect body" especially since all my teammates are size 0's. I know the second mom sees me, she will start asking questions and I hate lying to her that I am fine but that's what I need to do so I stay perfect in her eyes, just like my brothers.

"So how are you feeling about your soft launch as a couple?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Well I am feeling great, I get to show off the beautiful girl I have been dating and we are sooo going to beat the bears today." Travis said with excitement.

"You better, with this being my first game, I want to see a big win." Taylor said as she turned to me to answer my question, "I am a little nervous but mostly excited to see Travis do his thing on the field. Although I will need your help understanding football, I haven't been to a game in YEARS!"

"Haha, you got it Tay! Also I will have to introduce you to Brittany, she is married to Patrick and they have two kids who are the cutest. You will absolutely love her and I guess now you are a part of the WAGs" I explained to her.

"Oh yea, I guess I am part of the WAGs now." Taylor said, finishing up the last braid of my hair. Walked over to Travis and put her arms around his neck as he put his hands on her waist. I got up and went to set up the cheese plate in the living room giving Taylor and Travis some one on one time before everything gets crazy.