Back to New York

Becs's POV:

After I said goodbye to Taylor and Travis at the airport, the emotions hit me, it's back to reality. I texted Lizzy that I was at the airport and getting ready to board since she was the one picking me up at the airport. I did get recognized a couple times while I was waiting to board but I didn't mind since a lot of the people were super sweet.

Once I landed in New York, I texted the family group chat and told them that I landed and while I was waiting for Lizzy to pull up, I called Kylie.

"Hey Becca Boo, what's up?"

"Are you alone?" I asked

"Yea Jase took the girls to lunch with my mom, why?"

"Jessica texted me." I said in almost a whisper

"Wait, she did?? Why? I thought after the whole situation, you guys were going to go no contact." She sounded just as shocked as I was.

"That's what I thought but I guess not."

"What did she say?"

"Well the first text she was just asking how I was, then it turned into apology after apology. Ky, what do I do?"

"BB, you know I can't fix this for you. I also know that no matter what advice I give you, you are going to do your own things anyway."

"Yea you are right. Ok I have to go, Lizzy just pulled up. Love you!"

"Keep me updated, love you"

"Ok, I will, Bye"

"Bye Becca Boo"

I chucked my suitcase into the trunk and then climbed into the front seat where Lizzy had Taylor blasting through the radio.

"Seriously?" I asked with an eyebrow raised

"Whaaat?? Just because your brother is dating the biggest pop star in history, I can't listen to her music."

"I know what you are doing" I said while pointing my finger at her as I put on my seatbelt.

"Oh really? What am I doing?"

"Being my annoying best friend, now drive"

As we drove down the road, we screamed every lyric that was on Taylor's discography until Lizzy turned down the volume and asked me about my trip. We talked about the football game, the day I met Taylor and everything else that happened. Lizzy is my best friend in the world so I feel confident telling her everything that happened. We started out as roommates and she quickly became the person that I knew would be with me every step of the way.

"Anyway enough about me, how was your break?" I said

"Oh you know, just sat at home. Nothing like yours." She said as she pulled into the McDonald's drive through

"Did your parents like Liam?"

Her boyfriend, Liam went with her when she went home for break so he could meet her parents although he had to stay in a hotel down the road.

"Oh yea, my dad loved him more than me I think."

"That's good! What about your mom?"

"She was a little strict at first but it got better as the week went along"

Her mom has always been super strict with her and was not happy when she learned Lizzy had a boyfriend. She didn't really like me when we first met during the move in but then after a couple visits she warmed up to me.

We pulled up to the drive through speaker when Lizzy turned to me,

"You want your 10 piece?" She asked