A Mother's Love

Taylor's POV

I saw Becs leave the room knowing she is giving us some space to breathe before the chaos. As soon as she was out of sight, I pulled Travis into a passionate kiss as he wrapped his arms all the way around me, pulling me in closer into his body. He slowly started to move his hands down to my ass as one of my hands moved under his shirt while my other hand stayed on his neck pulling him into me even more adding my tongue. Every time we do something like this, my stomach fills with butterflies and I feel like a teenager in love. Just as Travis started to move down to my neck which he knows I go weak at the knees everytime when I heard Becs's voice from the living room.

"You guys better wrap up your makeout session because mom just pulled into the driveway!"

"How did you know we were making out, we could have just been talking!" Travis yelled back. I had to giggle knowing that my lipstick was all over his lips and there was no hiding it.

"Travis, I'm not dumb." Becs said walking into the kitchen, "Also, I love red on you, is that a new shade that you are trying out?" Travis rolled his eyes as he quickly made his way to the bathroom to wash it off before Donna came in.

When Travis came back, he went to the door to let in his mother. They exchanged hugs and kisses on checks when I walked over to say hi as well.

"Mom, you remember Taylor." Travis said, putting his arm around me.

"Oh of course! How are you doing Taylor?" Donna asked

"I am doing very well. I am just so excited to see the game and cheer Travis on." I answered with a big smile on my face. Becs came around the corner and ran straight to her mom into a big hug.

"How is my baby girl doing? How is college?" Donna asked, coming out of the hug.

"I am doing fine mom and college is a lot of fun, I am really enjoying it!"

"Oh good! I am glad to hear."

We walk into the kitchen with Donna still asking Becs a bunch of questions about college, her new friends, baseball and much more. Although I noticed her mood shifted when Donna asked about the dining hall food and she dodged the question by her phone ringing.

"Sorry mom, Lizzy is calling me, I will be right back!" She excused herself and went upstairs to take the call. I took a mental note to watch Becs around food because I know that look, I have made that look for years when I was younger.

As the day continued, the house filled with more people, friends and family gathered in the living room and kitchen. I was able to meet some of Travis's friends and cousins that he introduced me to before he had to leave. When it became time for him to leave for warmups, he dragged me into his office and closed the door. He pulled me in for a long hug before speaking,

"You have fun today, don't worry about the media or what others say and have a good time with B, maybe this is a chance to get to know each other a little more."

"I promise to have fun and not even glance at social media...as long as you guys win for me." I replied.

"Of course, anything for my girl." He said before kissing me with passion. He broke away for only a second to check his watch. "We have a little time."

"Time for what?" I asked. He answered by picking me up and slamming me into the wall. He starts kissing me down my neck, hitting the exact spot he knows makes me go crazy and it will probably leave a mark.

After we had fun in the office, it was time for him to go to the stadium. He said goodbye to Donna and the rest of the people in the house. He then went to the stairs and called up for Becs who hadn't come down since she left to take the phone call.

"B, I am leaving for the stadium, I want my good luck hug!" Right after he said that, I heard a door slam and footsteps run down the stairs. When Becs got to the second to last step, he jumped into Travis's arms and when he set her down, they did a handshake which was probably something they came up with a while ago.

"Good luck Bro. Please bet the Bears, if you don't that's embarrassing." Becs said with a hit of sarcasm.

"Don't you worry, I got you, mom and Tay there. All my girls in one place is more than I could ask for. We are going to kill it on the field today just for you guys." When he said that, I felt my face get redder than ever which means I am falling for this man more than I realized.

Before Travis left, he gave Donna and Becs one last hug and gave me a quick kiss before he got into his convertible and drove off.