I had the Best Day with You

Becs's POV:

I woke up to a text from her this morning.

'Hey! Just checking in, how are you?' That's all it said.

I didn't really know how to reply because we hadn't talked in about a month and agreed to never talk again. This trip I have felt like a bubble of happiness most days but soon I have to go back to school tomorrow morning and face reality.

I was staring at the text, constantly rereading it when Travis walked into my room. He told me that he wanted a brother-sister day and was going to take me to all of my favorite places in the city. Of course all the things he mentioned are stuff I liked doing when I was a little kid but to this day I am a sucker for reliving good old times and spending the day with my brother.

I was waiting downstairs for Travis when my phone rang. I turned over my phone thinking it might be her. Although, I had told myself that I wasn't going to reply to her until the end of the day, today was a me and Travis day. But instead it was Jason so I answered almost immediately. When I answered it I was met with a four year face grinning her biggest grin.

"Wyatt Elizabeth Kelce, what are you doing?" I asked in my kid voice which made her laugh

"I missed you so I called you on daddy's phone!"

"Oh, did you now?"

"Yea! Mommy taught me how to facetime yesterday because I wanted to facetime Grandpa" I laughed to myself knowing that my dad probably also doesn't know how to facetime either.

"Did you get to talk to grandpa?"

"Yea but all I saw was his ear" I slapped my hand to my forehead while shaking my head.

"Yep, that sounds like my dad."

I then heard Jason in the background "Has anyone seen my pho-, never mind I found it!" I then saw him appear in the camera.

"Ms. Wy, did you take my phone to call Aunt Becs?"

She shook yes with a big smile on her face.

"Well Girly, you know we are going to see her for Thanksgiving and Christmas."

"I know but I wanted to talk to her now," The four year old replied, being very sassy. She might be four but she knows what she wants and she will do anything to get it.

"Give me the phone and go play with your sisters."

"Fine." she said and ran off.

"Hi Jase!" I said

"Hey there Becs! How is being at Travis's?"

"It's been good! Still getting used to the whole Taylor situation but good!"

"Oh yea he called me the day after you found out and her being at the game is everywhere online"

"Yea the game was a lot but everything seems to be going good! Mom left early this morning but it was also good to see her."

"Yea, Mom was here for my game the other day and she was always talking about how excited she was to go see you, Trav and Taylor."

"It was nice to have her here! I also got to see some old friends of Trav's but unfortunately Ross couldn't come so I didn't see him."

Ross is my brother's best friend and has been around since I could remember. There is a picture of me and Ross when I was about 9 and I was on his back pretending he was a ship and I was the pirate sailing through the seas.

"I talked to him the other day, he seems to be really busy but I am sure you will see him soon." Jason said.

Just then Travis and Taylor came down the stairs,